Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 Changes

  Chong Kou looked at Bai Yao's sharp and swift killing movements and suddenly smiled: "It turns out that you were observing me all the time when I was killing people."

  Bai Yao stopped and held his trembling wrist: "I didn't."

  Chong Kou kicked the registrar's body, reached out to wipe the blood from his face, held his face and whispered: "I just realized today that your eyelashes are so long."

  Bai Yao stared blankly at Chong Kou, who was getting closer and closer to him, until his lips felt a little warm with the smell of blood.

  She's kissing him! The knife fell from his hand, and Bai Yao looked at her enlarged face in disbelief.

  "You like me, right?" After the kiss, Chong Kou looked up at him.

  The blood all over Bai Yao's body instantly boiled and his lips trembled: "Yes, I like you. I liked you when I was in school, and I liked you when you saved me, even though I knew you were not a good person... I still like you. I'm a bastard, I'm a coward, and I say I want you to become a good person in the public sense, but I'm not even a good person myself."

  He raised his blood-stained hand, and hot tears overflowed from his reddish eyes: "Chongkou, now I am just like you, full of evil."

  "I understand." Chong Kou raised his hand to wipe away his tears and unbuttoned his clothes.

  A night of wind and rain made the makeshift tent whistle, and the air was filled with the smell of wet earth. When the sky was dark, Chong Kou put on a piece of clothing and sat beside the mattress.

  Bai Yao stretched out an arm from the quilt and put his arm around her waist. His hair was slightly messy, and his delicate and clean face had a satisfied and happy smile: "Why do you get up so early? Don't you want to sleep for a while? What are you thinking about?"

  "Song Dai." Chong Kou whispered.

  The smile on Bai Yao's face faded, he lowered his eyes and asked, "Why do you want to do it with me?"

  "Because I want to do it, because of desire." Chong Kou's voice was light.

  "Do you love me?"

  Chongkou: "I'm sorry, I can't understand that feeling."

  "Ha!" Bai Yao smiled bitterly and murmured in a low voice: "It doesn't matter, I understand is enough."

  "Don't move!" Chong Kou suddenly snapped, picking up the knife next to him and throwing it behind him.

  Bai Yao turned around and saw a sticky bug appearing where his pillow had been. It was cut into two pieces with a knife and kept rolling and squirming.

  "What's this?"

  "This is hammerhead planarian." In the laboratory, Dr. Wu put on his reading glasses and looked at the bugs placed in glass bottles by Song Dai and others.

  "It looks like a slug, but has a head like a hammerhead shark, which is their typical feature. And like an earthworm, even if it is cut into a small piece, the divided part can reshape and grow into a new one within seven days. Individual. However, this kind of creature usually lives in the soil and likes humid environments. People do not encounter it often. Its appearance this time may be related to the rain last night."

  "Seven days?" Song Dai pointed to the hammerhead planarian in the bottle and said, "But this is the new body that grew out of it in an hour after I cut it into thirds."