Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Detection

  Jin Luobai's long and narrow eyes slightly lifted: "You will know in a moment."

  The car stopped slowly. Song Dai looked up and saw a palace in the inner city. Doomsday, natural disasters, and the ancient palace and royal city seemed to have nothing to do with each other, but they were inexplicably harmonious.

  They pushed the door open and got out of the car. Jin Luobai stood in front of the palace gate wearing a solemn black coat. His sharp brows and eyes were cold and incompatible with everything around him.

  "This is my residence." He turned to look at Song Dai and led them inside.

  There are many old objects in the palace. A modern desk is placed by the window. There are many documents stapled together on the desk. Next to the documents is a pen, a small rechargeable desk lamp, and a small rechargeable desk lamp on the left hand side. There is an empty glass wine glass, and next to the wine glass is an ashtray. The cigarette butts and ashes in the ashtray have been cleaned, and it looks very clean. Apart from these, the room is so simple that there are no superfluous objects, so that the huge The palace seemed eerily empty.

  Jin Luobai took off his coat and hung it on the hanger when he entered, revealing a white shirt with clean cut lines. The cuffs were rolled up casually to his elbows, revealing his beautiful wrist bones.

  "Here's what you want to know." He leaned against the desk, took out a stack of documents and handed it to Song Dai.

  Song Dai took the documents and opened them, only to realize that although these documents were on A6 paper, the contents on the paper were completely handwritten with pens. The writing on them was sharp and moved like a dragon, and the ink penetrated the back of the paper.

  Song Dai recognized it as Jin Luobai's handwriting.

  Seeing her hand pause slightly while turning the paper, Jin Luobai's thin lips moved slightly, with a deep smile in her voice: "Why, are you surprised to see my handwritten document?"

  "It's not because you wrote the document by hand, but there's not even a single correction or scribble on it. It looks even more detailed than a typewriter."

  Jin Luobai did not answer, but a silent smile already overflowed from his lips.

  "Want to drink?" He took out a bottle of tequila from the drawer of the desk. The golden liquid was shaking in the glass bottle, and its luster was as clear as flowing honey-colored amber.

  The wine was very strong, and he actually kept it in his desk drawer, as if he drank it often.

  Jin Luobai is not an alcoholic, nor is he a smoker. During the time we were together, he would only leave the conference room and stand alone on the rooftop quietly when he encountered a bottleneck. He smoked two cigarettes and then came back to continue the discussion with her. But just now in the car, she smelled the faint smell of smoke on his coat.

  "No, thank you." She refused directly.

  Jin Luobai did not persuade him to drink again, but just poured himself a glass. He raised his head slightly, and the golden wine slid into his stomach along with his rolling Adam's apple. It seemed that there was something in the ancient city base that troubled him. It was so early in the morning. Start drinking to relieve stress.

  Song Dai twisted the A6 paper, paused, and said, "Drinking early in the morning is not good for the stomach."

  Jin Luobai tightened his slender fingers on the wine glass and stared into Song Dai's pale eyes. After a moment, his eyelashes trembled restrainedly and he put down the wine glass.