CHAPTER 1

"SHE'S gorgeous

"SHE'S gorgeous." Damon said as they stood looking down to the coffin.

"Damon could you not like flirt with the dead person?" Elena said as she scoffed she wouldn't admit that she was jealous of the woman's beauty.

"I wonder what she did to end up in a coffin." Stefan noted.

"Who says she did anything? Look don't we just ask Elijah? We can un-dagger him and ask, maybe he'll tell us?" Elena suggested as she sighed.

"No thanks we found the coffin so we get to keep the coffin, it's only fair. We can just close the Barbie back up and keep her in the cellar."

"I think that we should-"

"No Elena Damon's right, we don't know what kind of threat she is so it's better to keep her in the cellar."

"You wanna keep her here in here? Like an animal?"

"Well if you hadn't noticed she's a bit preoccupied, and she's probably been there for a while, why go out of our way to unleash someone that could potentially harm us?"

"Whatever, I have to go meet up with Caroline anyways, we are going to go dress shopping for the dance."

"Just throw her in the cellar with Elijah, I'm sure they'll get along well." Damon joked.

"Cause they're both dead?" Stefan asked. "Exactly! Look at you Steffy, see you complete me." Stefan rolled his eyes following Elena out of the house.

Damon looked down at the coffin. "Okay, in the cellar you go."

Klaric = Klaus/ Alaric

"So we go to the dance, we find him." Damon walked around the living room of the boarding house.

"Really?" Stefan started. "How are we going to do that, we don't even know what he looks like."

"Something tells me he's not gonna be sixteen and pimply."

"He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school. Not as safe as you guys thought huh?"

They all turned to the knock that came to the door before it opened revealing Alaric/Klaus.