CHAPTER 24

A/N working on next chapter!!!

LORENA AND KLAUS stood in their new home. It was unfurnished and almost finished.

Klaus placed Rebekah's body in her coffin.

"Sweet dreams Rebekah." He whispered to the coffin as he closed it.

"Place her in her room please." Lorena spoke to one of the hybrids. Lorena walked to Klaus's side as he pulled her in.

"Sure." The hybrid said as she rolled the coffin out of the room.

"It'll be easier when they're awake Nik. We just have to get them back." She spoke.

Lorena could sense a presence in the room turning slightly before speeding Stefan to a wall as she choked him.

"I'm surprised you're still in town." Klaus spoke speeding next to Lorena. "I gave you your freedom. You could have gone anywhere."

Stefan choked on Lorena's hand before she stepped back letting him land to the ground harshly.

"Ouch." He spoke dusting himself off. He gave Lorena a look who squinted her eyes at him before he spoke to Klaus. "I live here, Klaus."

"Well if we're playing this game then uh, I was here first."

"You know, I don't like your hybrid friends."

Lorena rolled her eyes. "Who cares what you think?" She asked.

"I do, they're everywhere, kind of like fleas."

She scoffed. "Just like your friend group yet nobody else seems to complain."

Stefan ignored her walking towards Klaus.

"I want them gone."

"You're not in any position to make demands." She wanted to wipe that smirk right off of his face.

"Love." Klaus spoke softly. Lorena sighed crossing her arms. "You know, I'm hurt." He said to Stefan.

"I hoped that, uh I'd free you and we'd pick up where we left off. But here you are, guzzling up on vervain like the rest I'm sure. So much for friendship."

"Friends don't strip friends against their free will." Lorena sighed, he did have a point.

And it seemed like Nik had thought the same as he spoke. "Granted, yeah that was a little extreme. But I get a little moody."