CHAPTER 5

ELIJAH and Lorena stood waiting for Klaus to wake up

When his body began to twitch they realized he was up.

Elijah threw clothes at him as Klaus began to recover.

"You've been busy." Elijah spoke up as Lorena just watched Klaus carefully.

"That was amazing." He got up and began to place the clothes on his body. "How long has it been?"

"Almost two days. Full moon came and went and you remained a wolf."

"I can change at will then." Klaus looked up at Elijah. "It's good to know. I remember every single kill."

"Yes Lorena and I have been cleaning up your mess along the way."

"Just like old times brother." Klaus said with a smile. At the mention of his wife's name he turned to her. "My love." He called. Lorena looked down from his gaze. "Come here." Lorena knew she would hate herself for submitting to her husband. But that's all she had been taught, all that was allowed.

She began to slowly walk towards him as Elijah held her back. She watched slightly as Klaus's expression darkened. "You've had your fun brother. I believe we have a bargain."

"Elijah. Please release my wife's hand." Lorena removed her hand from Elijah's as he picked up the shirt that had fallen to the ground. He brushed past Klaus handing him the shirt. "I shall give you two a minute nothing longer, then we shall go over our bargain."

"That's right. Our bargain. What was it again? Oh yes I remember. That's it." Klaus placed the shirt on over his body as he continued to speak. "You wish to be reunited with our family."

"You gave me your word, Niklaus."

"What kind of brother would break his word? Even though you did try to kill me. But alas, I must speak with my wife. We will discuss this matter afterwards."

Elijah looked to Lorena. Before he turned around vamp speeding away.

"Lorena, love come here." Lorena let out a breath before walking towards Klaus. Once she was near he pulled her into himself wrapping his arms tightly around her.

Lorena began to sob in his arms. "Forgive me my love." Klaus pulled away slightly looking down at his wife.

Lorena would fight him later. She would hold him now. She sobbed watching as tears escaped Klaus's eyes as well. He bent down slowly placing a kiss to her lips relishing in the last moment he had ever kissed her.

Lorena reciprocated in the kiss wrapping her arms around his neck. Klaus pulled away from the kiss placing his head in between her neck. "I have missed you love."

Lorena pulled out of his hold slapping him in the face. Causing his head to snap to the side.

"I deserved that." He said placing his jaw back in place.