CHAPTER 18.

A/N sorry for not updating I was on vacation for my birthday 🥳

LORENA sat in the hotel room trying to remember the last week.

She still hadn't remembered what had happened while she was 'asleep'. "Nik." She spoke out loud calling for her husband.

Klaus came out the bathroom his shirt off as he whipped his bloody hands on a towel. "Yes my love?"

Lorena looked at her husband in the mirror as he stalked towards her.

"I can't remember anything, it's making me angry, especially since I don't have any powers."

"My love, I have the best witches trying to figure out what has happened to you."

Lorena sighed. "Nik, I understand, it's just I feel like I've lost a part of myself."

She felt as Klaus put his hands on her shoulders as he twisted her around to face him.

"Love, I understand completely, I promise to do everything in my power to get your powers back." Lorena smiled up at him before he leaned down and placed a kiss to her lips.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he slowly began to lift her up and out of the seat as her legs wrapped around his waist.

   *mild smut ahead if you want to skip!*

The kiss became more heated as Klaus walked them to the bed placing her lightly on top of it as they continued to kiss.

Lorena paused in the kiss before she flipped him over so she was on top of him. Klaus pulled away his eyes dark. He watched with excitement as Lorena took her dress off leaving her only in her underwear which were quickly torn off.

Klaus smirked lightly as Lorena leaned more into him before she leaned down and placed her lips to his roughly.

Klaus moved back and placed his head into her neck as he placed kisses alongside it.

Lorena smiled as her hand snaked over and gripped his throat.

"I think it's my turn to make you feel good." She said softly as her face transformed to her vampire form.

"Certainly not opposed to that love." He paused slightly taking in how beautiful she looked before he did the same.

Klaus groaned lightly as she settled him between her legs. Before she applied more pressure to his throat as they fed on each other.

*end of mild smut*