CHAPTER 30

a/n I am really sorry about my lack of updates, I will do better I promise :(

LORENA wrapped her arms tighter around Klaus neck as he sped up.

"Nik, my shoes are coming off, slow down!" She shook her head as Klaus held her with one of his arms as he used his other hand to place her shoe on correctly.

"Is that better love?" Klaus asked her.

"Yes it's quite alright." She looked over her shoulder noticing his family was not behind them like they were.

"Where'd everyone go?" Lorena asked.

"Not quite sure love, but we will meet them there." Klaus stopped in his speeding as he sped them towards a tree.

Lorena climbing off of his back. "How'd you know I wanted to get off?" She asked him.

Klaus smirked before chuckling. "You're talking a lot more."

His arms wrapped around her waist tightly pulling her into himself.

Lorena slapped his chest offended. "Are you saying I talk too much?"

He smirk widened as he hid a smile that began appearing to his face. Before Lorena hit his chest again.

"I love it when you talk." Klaus spoke before he placed his lips down onto hers.

Lorena kissed him back eagerly before she pulled away. "Look at us making out in the forest while your mother plans to kill your entire bloodline."

"I think that's quite romantic don't you love?" Klaus added as Lorena giggled before she leaned back up to kiss him.

Suddenly a stick flew and hit over both their heads causing the couple to turn quickly to face the culprit.

Kol stood with his arms crossed, Elijah and Rebekah stood next to him.

"Please get a room after we go confront our mother for trying to kill us."

"Oh we will, in our house." Klaus fired back.

"Let's go, before mother tries something again." Rebekah suggested.

The siblings nodded Klaus turning to his wife as he grabbed her hand.

"Let's go stop your mother."

|-|

Rebekah had gone as Lorena stood off to the side with Klaus and the others who all faced Esther.

"My sons." She greeted them. "And my bastard son's wife."

"Step aside." Finn spoke from beside her.

Lorena rolled her eyes at the insult. Was that all she could do? "Look at you hiding behind your favorite son." Lorena spoke crossing her arms.

"Though there's no need to hide. You know you guys can't enter." Lorena knew all she had to do was contact the witches that helped Esther. As she wasn't as powerful as she thought.

"That's quite lovely. We're stuck out here while the favorite plays sacrificial lamb."

Lorena chuckled. "Couldn't have said it better myself."

"My only regret is that I did not let you die a thousand years ago." Esther said looking at all of them in disappointment.

"Enough." Klaus spoke. Lorena could feel the rage in his voice. "All this talk is boring me. End this now mother, or I'll send you back to hell."

"For a thousand years I've been forced to watch you. I have felt the pain of every victim. I have suffered while you shed blood, even you Elijah though you claim to have nobility." She then turned to Lorena in equal disgust. "I thought you would make this family better but you are just as horrid as your husband."

Lorena's head tilted to the side. "I think you forget that you're talking to your children."

"You are all curses on this earth. Abominations."

Lorena felt a ping in her heart as she said the word, abomination. She remembered the term as her father had used it in her memory.

Lorena then turned around walking away. Klaus watched his wife before she stopped. He knew what she was going to do, she was going to contact the dead witches.

Lorena sped away going somewhere near where the ritual was.

She closed her eyes. Searching her mind for the perfect spell, the perfect opportunity. And then she got it.

Her eyes shot open.

"You lose bitch." She muttered.

Lorena could hear Esther's yells of pain. "No do not abandon me sisters!"

"Thank you mother." She muttered. Lorena could see her mother in the distance vividly.

She sped back towards her husband collapsing in his arms.

She noticed that Esther and Finn were both gone. Klaus's arms wrapped tightly around her as if she would disappear.

"You scared me love."

She smiled. "You know that was never my intention."

"Thank you." He muttered onto her head.

Lorena pulled out of his chest placing her hand to his face. "You don't need to thank me. Ever, I do my best to protect our family. I don't know what I would do if I lost you guys."

Klaus smiled. "Great thing we have forever together." Klaus bent down placing a kiss to her lips in which she reciprocated.

When the two pulled away they noticed they were alone in the woods.

Klaus gave her a smirk.

Lorena wrapped her arms around his neck as he sped them to a tree.

"Sex in a forest Nik?"

Klaus chuckled his head falling to her neck. "We've done it before."