CHAPTER 16.

LORENA held onto Klaus as they walked through the hallways hand in hand

LORENA held onto Klaus as they walked through the hallways hand in hand. It had only been around five minutes since they had left.

Lorena had began to receive headaches, which concerned her because she was dead. She hadn't received a headache since she was alive. She decided it wasn't a big deal as she kept it from Klaus.

Her mind was clouded with a past memory of her mother.

Lorena paused before she gasped out. "Nik." Klaus looked to his wife as she fainted to the ground. Klaus looked down to his wife shocked before kneeling down next to her and putting her head in his lap.

"Lorena, love." He began to try and shake her awake. "Wake up my love." Before placing a hand on her face.

Klaus looked around as he began calling for Rebekah. "Rebekah!"

Rebekah turned around her eyes widening before she sped towards the two.

"What happened?"

"I'm not sure, she just fainted."

Lorena gasped as she awoke

Lorena gasped as she awoke. Finding herself in a bed.

"Nik?" She looked around for her husband. Aa wdFrowning as she noticed he wasn't there.

"Lorena."

Lorena paused at the voice, a voice she hadn't heard in a thousand years.

"Lorena."

It was her mother's.

She then began to look around the room, it was her old bedroom.

"Lorena." Her mother opened the door.

"Did you not hear me calling for you?"