CHAPTER 4

"TONIGHT is the full moon

"TONIGHT is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse."

"Elena said that the sun and the moon curse is fake?" Stefan asked. "That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus."

"Klaus is a vampire with werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf side from manifesting. But if he breaks it. He'll be a true hybrid."

Lorena looked up as she could hear footsteps heading to the room.

"Then why are we letting him break the curse. We can kill him today."

"Finally come out of your shell?" Lorena said. Damon turned to her. "Yes because I realize that If you guys try anything I can just put you right back into your little boxes downstairs."

Lorena's expression darkened at his words deciding to give him an aneurysm causing Damon to crash to the floor in pain holding his head.

"Stop!" Elena spoke up. Lorena didn't stop in fact she increased his pain.

"Lorena stop at once. Sister!" Elijah exclaimed. Lorena released the hold she had on Damon as he groaned.

"Oops." She let out holding her hands up. "Make another joke like that and next time I'll blow your head off." Stefan started at her in shock.

Damon slowly got up before vamp speeding in front of Lorena. She titled her head slightly. "You want another one?"

Stefan placed a hand to Damon's chest pushing him back. "Back off, we need to work together."

"Did Elena fail to mention that I'm a hybrid as well? I do not take well to jokes like those so I will not stand for any forms of disrespect. Think before you make jokes that could potentially end in your death."

"Will do Barbie." Damon looked annoyed agreeing because he wanted to keep Elena happy.

"Alright, how do we break this curse?"

"The ritual is straightforward. The ingredients are what you already know. The moon stone, a witch, werewolf and a vampire."

"Where do I fit into into it?"

Lorena spoke up. "In the final part of the ritual Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgänger until you die."

"And that's where you come in." Elena said looking to Elijah.

"This is an elixir that i acquired 500 years ago. To keep you alive in the transition of Klaus."

"So I'll be dead."

"And then you won't."

"That's your plan? A magic hocus pocus potion with no expiration date?"

"Why don't you give it a try? See if it really works?" Lorena suggested vamp speeding in front of him.