Welcome to Madeleine, Cesar!

Suddenly, he smelt something. Was that a pie I smell? He thought. He turned to his kitchen, seeing a random Strawberry Pie on the counter. Cesar got a sudden craving for the pie, and it could not go unnoticed.

 He got up, walking to the pie. He grabbed a fork, and ate a piece of the pie. A feeling of being light headed washed over him, he didn't care though. He ate more, getting more lightheaded and now.. Nauseous. After he ate about 2 slices, he got extremely dizzy, and nauseous. He slowly walked to the bathroom, tripping over the top step. What..? I was just walking to the bathroom, not to my room. Cesar thought to himself, he suddenly threw up black goo, which then turned into a strawberry red color.

 He was barely able to stand, So Cesar slowly crawled to his room, standing up as he opened his door. He tripped over a bunch of books on the floor, Hitting his head. His head started bleeding, immensely. After only 30 seconds, he finally succumbed to the dizziness, passing out. 

He woke up in the Dessert world from his dreams. He was confused, and started walking. His suit turned into more of a strawberry pie themed outfit, and then he said tp himself, "Wait, did I do that weird shifting thing? Hell yea!" Suddenly, Mark walked up behind him, in a mostly blue outfit, smelling like blueberry tarts.

 "Welcome to Madeleine, my good friend Cesar! I'm so glad you could make it!" Mark said. Mark had a basket full of blueberries, and was basically dragging Cesar along. Once they reached a mansion, Mark opened it to see Adam in a white and green suit, and jonah in a green and brown casual outfit. Adam smelt like apple cheesecake while jonah smelt like.. Weed. In sync, Mark, Adam, and Jonah said, "Welcome to Madeleine, Cesar! We are so glad you could make it!" 

Cesar just nodded. He didn't know what to say. It felt off here. Cesar has had enough of it already, but decided to explore a bit more. He explored a bit, after Mark showed him his room.