Ashes.

"Is he awake?" "He should be soon." "If you killed him, I'm not helping you get home." "It would've been your fault though." Cesar Opened his eyes.. Lemon looked at him. "See! He's awake." Blueberry grinned, turning to face Cesar. "Oh good! He finally woke up."

  Lemon looks at Cesar, With a merciless grin. "What will we do to him this time?" "I'm thinking about that. Wait! I got it. Follow me outside, will you?"

Blueberry walked outside with Lemon, leaving Cesar in the room alone. Cesar looked terrified, what would they do to him?

[TIME SKIP]

Cesar pounded on the door. "NO! PLEASE! DONT DO THIS TO ME! LET ME OUT! ILL LISTEN TO YOU AT ALL COSTS! ILL OBEY EVERYTHING YOU ASK! PLEASE NO!"

 ON the other side, Blueberry handed Lemon a match. "You sure we can rebuild this?" Lemon asked Blueberry. "Of course, I did make this world after all. I can just spawn another in!" "If you say so."  

Cesar was trapped inside the mansion, which got covered in gasoline by Lemon and Blueberry. Blueberry and Lemon planned to burn the building down, with Cesar in it.  

But of course, They would come get him after a bit. Blueberry wouldn't let Cesar die THAT easy! Finally, Lemon struck the tip of the match, causing the match to start burning. He flicked it at the front door, causing a chain reaction across the mansion. It was now burning, with Cesar inside. 

Cesar needed to find a way out, and fast. Everything in the mansion was extremely flammable, which made it harder for Cesar. The smoke was filling up his lungs, but he then remembered something Mark taught him in the real world. He found a hand cloth that wasn't burning, and ran to the burning kitchen. He turned on the faucet, watering the hand cloth. He put it over his mouth, helping with the smoke. He ran upstairs, searching for anything. Every room was full of scorching flames, devouring everything in its path. Cesar ran back down stairs, avoiding the Firey upstairs. 

The upstairs looked like it was in the middle of a snowstorm, yet instead of snow, it was a Peposterously large Fire, sending ashes everywhere, which caused more things to catch ablaze. Cesar felt a burning sensation on his leg, and as he looked down, he noticed his leg had caught fire. Since every kid who grew up in America was most likely taught to stop drop and roll if they were on fire, Cesar being one of those kids, He did as what he had always been told. Yet, it just helped the fire spread, so Cesar had to use the wet hand cloth to stop the fire. His skin had burns on it already.. The building started to rumble. It was going to collapse soon, with Cesar inside. Cesar sprinted around the house, while the upstairs roof was caving in, for anything to take cover in, but as he finally found something, The second floor collapsed into the Main floor, right before Cesar could get in shelter. Everything was burning. Flaming hot wood scorched against Cesar's legs, Giving him extreme Burns. He was laying in the rubble, His right leg and left arm broken, not able to move. All he could see was orange and red as he faded out of consciousness.