Death.

Cesar gasped as he opened his eyes. How am I alive? Was the only thought running through his head.

 He slowly looked around, seeing who was around. As he turned his head to the left, he loudly gasped in shock and pure horror.

"Mark..? MARK?!"

Cesar saw Mark's pale lifeless body on the floor.

"No.. NO.!" Cesar was breaking down in tears when Lemtruder came out with a note. It was sighed to be from Mark, so Cesar immediately opened it.  

Cesar felt slightly comforted reading the note, which read,

 "Dear Cesar, I hope you're actually alive when and if you get this. I'm probably dead when you read this, and I probably died with a smile on my face. You see, when you passed out, you were loosing alot of blood, and I couldn't go on with having you die to blood loss. So, I volunteered to be a Blood Donor. Even if I donated not that much, Blueberry probably killed me. If so, do not cry. I'm so sorry I had to leave this world, yet I did it for the best. Please, don't cry. And if anything, thank this lemon thing. He was the one who took this letter and would give it to you. I hope you manage to escape.

- From, Mark."

Cesar looked at the lemtruder. "Thank you.." Lemtruder nodded, not really able to speak.  

 And then, the worst thing that could've happened, which would be Blueberry coming into the room, happened. He was holding Adam's arm, which somehow hadn't gone bad by now, and it was clear he had been eating it.