Horror.

Tw: literally just Hella gorey.

Cesar walked to his room, laying on the bed. His head hurt, it felt like he was high. Dinner here tasted like shit tonight. Wait, what happened to jonah..? He was a Weed Brownie, right? And tonight we had brownies.. It clicked to Cesar. He was disgusted at the realization

 But now he needed to know more. At 12AM, he snuck out of his room, into Jonahs room. It smelt like weed, and also black tar heroin. He could smell many drugs, but he just kept pushing on to find anything. Cesar looked under Jonahs bed, And that's when he saw it. Jonahs Mangled corpse, with green goo seeping out of his head, and most importantly, his missing eyes. 

Cesar ran out the room after finding a key next to Jonah. He heard a loud scream coming from Adam's room, and he needed to investigate. He quietly walked downstairs, where Adam's room was. He quietly opened the door, and saw Mark eating Adam's broken, bloodied corpse. His head was torn off, which is what Mark was eating. Cesar looked across the room, seeing a lab. It was like.. he couldn't describe it. Cesar silently closed the door, and ran upstairs to his room.

It hit Cesar. He couldn't leave. He had to figure out how to though! He had to.. Cesar thought of what happened in his most recent dream of this place. So that wasn't the real Mark after all...

 Cesar spotted A little lemon like thing in his corner, glowing.