Bad ending.

Evelin and Adam stared at eachother in shock, while Lux was approaching Lemon and Blueberry.

"You.. You two. I remember you two."

"NO, LUX DONT APPROACH THEM, THEYRE DANGEROUS!-"

 Cesar looked fearfully at Lux after yelling at her to get away from Lemon and Blueberry.

"Welcome back, Luxury."

Lemon and Blueberry devilishly smirked as everyone else turned to the 3, their mouths agape. There was frantic murmuring amongst the others, who had a terrified look on their faces.

"What do they mean welcome back?!"

"How do they know Lux?!"

And more. 

"I've changed, Lemon. So shut the hell up, you dirty ass puta."

"¡Oh que grosero de tu parte, lujo!" Lemon dramatically responded to Luxurys outburst. Cesar understood what Lemon said, and what Luxury called him. Suddenly, Blueberry opened his mouth.

"Qu'a-t-elle dit, Lemon? Je n'écoutais pas, désolé." 

Lemon responded with a slightly angry tone, annoyed that Blueberry didn't hear what they had said.

"Oh, bien sûr, vous n'écoutez pas ! Quoi qu'il en soit, elle a dit qu'elle avait changé et qu'il fallait vraiment qu'on se taise, et a fini par nous traiter de garce." Mark gasped, now realizing what Lux had said.

"Oh! Je vois comment c'est."

Everyone was confused on what they were saying, except Cesar when they spoke Spanish. He stayed silent though, not understanding what else they said. Suddenly Blueberry spoke up.

"Слушай сюда, Роскошь. Что, если мы дадим друг другу маленькое... обещание?" Luxury was clearly annoyed but interested.

"Будь честным. Что бы ты мне на самом деле пообещал, чтобы убедить меня снова присоединиться к тебе, БлуБерри?"

 Lemon was getting upset at how reluctant Luxury was, as he finally spoke up.

"Oh, sabemos algunas cosas que podrían... convencerte."

Luxury rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed. She walked away from Blueberry and Lemon, flipping them off.

"¡Coños!"

Cesar snickered to himself as he heard what Luxury just called the two evil bastards. Meanwhile, Zazzy had understood the entire conversation that Lemon, Blueberry, and Luxury had. She covered her mouth in pure horror and shock as the thought of Luxury working with Blueberry and Lemon scattered around in her brain.