The good ending.

Evelin and Adam stared at eachother, while Cesar was worriedly welcoming the new arrivals. 

"Oh Cesar, where are you?"

Cesar and Adam darted their head to the front door. Blueberry and Lemon were standing right in front of the door. "Oh god. You three need to run.. NOW!"

Cesar said in a shaky voice to Zazzy, Snowflake and Luxury.

"No, we are going to help you.'

"You could die though!" 

"We don't care." 

Luxury and Snowflake weren't going to budge. Meanwhile, Evelin was still confused. Zazzy, on the other hand, was taking multiple small weapons out of her pockets, such as a glock, knives, kunais, etc. She had a mischievous grin on her face as she handed Luxury a few items, signing, "Hide them for later." Luxury nodded, hiding them in her pockets as she turned around. 

"Oh Adam! I can't believe you managed to make it.."

Lemon had a devilish smile on his face, While Blueberry, who was standing right next to him, suddenly charged Cesar. "Something bad's about to happen to me.." Cesar spoke, right before passing out. Evelin, Adam, Zazzy, Snowflake and Luxury were trying to help Cesar, but Lemon got in the way while Blueberry dragged Cesar's body away.

"Don't you give me up.. Please don't give up, Honey, I belong, with you, only you, baby.. only you." Blueberry hummed while carrying Cesar's body.

"LEMON YOU LITTLE BITCH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Adam angerily yelled. Lemon ignored Adam, focused on the new guests. "So.. I see you brought some.. Unwanted guests along with you, love?"

Lemon turned his head to Adam.  

"I didn't do shit you stupid fucker." 

"Adam.. what's going on?"

Evelin said slowly. Adam completely disregarded Eve, ignoring her. Zazzy rolled her eyes at Snowflake, who was making stupid faces at her. Luxury was distracted again, trying to scale the side of a building.

"What the.. What the hell is THAT one doing?"

Lemon looked confused, pointing at Luxury, who couldn't hear him.

"Wh- HOLY FUCK LUXURY! GET DOWN FROM THERE! YOU COULD GET SEVERELY HURT!"

Adam worriedly looked at Lux. 

"ILL BE FIINEE!-"

Luxury yelled back, almost slipping. Snowflake laughed at the sight of Lux almost falling. After 25 minutes, Luxury made it to the roof.