Escapism.

"You.. YOU BASTARD! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Cesar was extremely furious, rightfully so. Blueberry acted like he was a victim though, as if he did nothing wrong.

 "Little ol' me? Oh, I did nothing!.. He offered to save your life, at the cost of his own! Don't blame me..!" 

 Blueberry started fake crying, as if Cesar would feel bad. "Stop crying, you fucking pussy. You've done so much to Mark, Jonah and I." Cesar hummed under his breath, 

"Ever since she was a child, she always knew how to get her way. Just act a little bit wild, and someone would surely come to play."

Blueberry was distracted since ,he was fake crying, which gave Cesar a chance to escape. He slowly and quietly walked up the stairs, which surprised Cesar, since his legs were broken only a while ago.

 Blueberry had left the Basement door open, which let Cesar walk out without having to make a noise opening it. 

 He used the noise of Blueberry crying as a guide to when he needed to hurry up, but then he thought of it. He quietly walked back down the stairs, and took the axe he found under Adam's bed. With one quick swing, he knocked Blueberry out, somehow not beheading him.

 This gave Cesar more than enough time for what he was going to do. Cesar tied Blueberry to the same chair he originally was tied into when Blueberry pierced Cesar's ears. He made sure it was impossible to get out, and once he did, he walked up the basement stairs once again. He was going to end this once and for all.