Mark?!

"M..Mark..?" The real Mark slowly turned, still sobbing. "You have to be fake...-What?" 

Lemtruder was pushing a key to Cesar that the Fake Mark dropped.

  It pointed to the end of the key, which had a hole, that was meant to be there. Lemtruder then pointed at his eye, like a signal. 

"Put the hole in the key up to my eye..?" Lemtruder quickly nodded to Cesar's response. Reluctantly, Cesar complied. 

When looking through the hole, everything around them turned rotten, except the real Mark.  

"You are the real Mark.." Cesar quickly hugged Mark, sobbing with him. "I..I'm so sorry. He made me.. I didn't mean to... It was an accident.. I didn't even mean to come here.." Mark was sobbing. 

What did Blueberry make him do? It hit Cesar. Blueberry said that he didn't do anything to Cesar, but the person in the corner did.. which that person is Mark. Was it actually true? "What did you do? What did Blueberry make you do?" 

 Mark's hands were covered in blood, which was surprising, if you take into consideration blood here is usually black goo for the people who've been here long enough.  

Mark couldn't say anything. He WOULDNT. Say anything. The truth is, He was forced to use his hands to break Cesar's legs, or Mark would be next.  

Finally, after 5 minutes of Cesar begging Mark to tell him, Mark confessed. "He.. he made me.. break.. your.. legs.. IM SO SORRY.."