BitterSweet Ending

Evelin and Adam just looked at eachother with a shocked expression.

Meanwhile, Zazzy approached Blueberry and Lemon, trying to square up with them.

"YOU WANNA GO? YOU WANNA GO?" Zazzy aggressively signed to them. Of course, they didn't understand, since they haven't learned sign language.

"Is she throwing gang signs at us..?"

"What a peculiar fellow." 

Blueberry and Lemon were clearly confused, until Zazzy slapped Them.

"NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND HUH?!" Zazzy aggressively signed again.

"I think I get what shes signing.."

"Then tell me already! I don't have all day!'

"I think she wants to fight? I don't know, I might be wrong."

Zazzy quickly nodded.

"Alright then. Let me get rid of one small person though.."

Lemon took a Bowling ball, throwing it at Evelin. She fully ragdolled, rolling off the cliff.

"EVE!" 

Adam frantically shouted as he watched her fall off.

Meanwhile, Cesar was keeping Snowflake from trying to fight Zazzy instead.

Luxury stared at the ground with a blank expression, seemingly going insane.

"Better off dead than wasting my hours.." Luxury muttered.

Lemon mumbled, "Oh no, one can leave once they've merged.."

"What was that, Lemon?"

"Nothing. Let's get to this battle, shall we?"

Luxury looked up with a.. Look. Her look couldn't be described, the best word to describe it being pure insanity.

"Are.. you Okay, Lux?"

Cesar turned to Luxury, confused and worried.

"Just.. FINE!"

Luxury grinned devilishly as her entire face turned into a void black color. The only features still visible being a pair of White eyes, and a White mouth, the grin stretching from ear to ear.