⚠️🔞Chapter 6: DADDY WHO?!🔞⚠️

Third-person POV:

Chan couldn't really sleep much last night. He spent his time looking at each member of Stray Kids wondering how he got so lucky to find them. He admired all their features thinking about how he couldn't live without any of them. When the sun peaked through the window Minho started to stir awake and Chan remembered how he didn't like the sun first thing in the morning.

Chan gently detangles himself from Jeongin and Jisung and gets up closing the curtains.

"You remembered," Chan heard a husky voice come from behind him. He turns around to see Minho repeating the same motions he did just a moment before with Jisung and Seungmin.

"Go back to bed, Min. It's still early." Chan says in a soft hushed whisper.

"Mhh, it's okay I was already up. Besides it will be nice to spend some time just the two of us," Minho says walking up to Chan and placing a kiss on his cheek as he wraps his arms around the elder.

Chan returns the hug gently and kisses Minho's head.

"I've never seen this side of you with anyone but JiJi. It's nice," Chan says with a gentle staggered sigh.

"I hid my feelings behind a cold playful demeanor. I never would have thought any of you would accept me love all of you. To be honest I'm still having a hard time believing it." Minho sighs nuzzling his nose in Chan's neck.

"I was scared of the same thing. I was also scared of changing the group dynamics," Chan says running his fingers through Minho's soft hair.

"Mhhh, I'm gonna go practice the new dance I've been working on before everyone wakes up and we have to do the photoshoot," Minho says pulling away and giving Chan a chased kiss on the lips.

Chan grabs Minho's hand and pulls him back kissing him slowly but passionately.

"Can I come? I love watching you dance," Chan says huskily against Minho's lips.

"Mhh, an audience sounds nice," Minho says licking Chan's lip and tugging him towards their small in-home dance studio.

"Oh?" Chan says teasingly with a slight rise of his eyebrow.

"Come on baby," Minho says pulling Chan into the studio and locking the door behind them.

When Minho goes to turn around Chan pushes him against the door as he takes Minho's lips in a passionate kiss. Minho pulls Chan closer by wrapping his arms around Chan's neck.

'I wanna push him a little...' Minho thought.

As Chan tries to wrap his arms around Minho's waist Minho grabs Chan's wrists and spins them so that Chan is against the door pinning his arms above his head.

Minho starts kissing Chan's neck and exploring his body with one hand while the other still pins Chan's arms above his head.

"Minho Ahh," Chan moans as Minho sucks and nips at his skin.

"Mhh never thought you'd let me control things," Minho whispers in Chan's ear after licking up his neck.

"You're probably the only one I'd switch for," Chan says panting.

"Oh?" Minho says shocked.

"That's kinda what happens when you put two tops in a room together," Chan says as he takes Minho by surprise and frees his hands grabbing Minho's ass with a little slap and pulling him impossibly close.

They could both feel how much they wanted each other and it's driving them crazy.

"Mhhh, I'd bottom for you, JiJi, and Jinnie for now..." Minho says shocking Chan.