⚠️🔞Chapter 9: OH SHIT!!!🔞⚠️

A/N: This chapter isn't proofread. So sorry, but I wanted to surprise you, but I'm hoping to do a double update even if the next chapter is a little short! But it will be a little while before it's published!❤️❤️❤️

⚠️🔞Chapter 9: OH SHIT!!!🔞⚠️

Changbins POV:

I wake up fluttering my eyes, curled up with Chan and Jeongin lying on my shoulders still naked from after our showers last night.

I run a hand through each of their hair, recounting the events of last night. How gentle and caring they were. How they asked me every so often to ask if I was comfortable or if I was okay with what we were doing. How when I would tense, they would lightly kiss me and calm me down before proceeding. It was the best I had ever felt while having sex as a bottom.

"Baby, you okay?" Chan asks as he leaves soft kisses on my jaw and wipes a tear from my cheek.

"Yeah, I've never felt better. Last night was the first time I hadn't remembered that night while bottoming... It felt... Euphoric? I don't know it's hard to put into words. I feel weightless like a heavy weight has been lifted off of me." I hadn't even noticed I was crying until Channie wiped the tear.

"So you're not crying because you regret it?" Innie asks in a soft voice.

"No baby, I don't regret it. I'm happy, so happy that I probably wouldn't notice if Ji burnt down the kitchen again." I say before giving each of them a long soft kiss.

"I'm happy. I didn't want the person or persons I had my first time with to regret it... I... I'm so happy it was you and Channie hyung!" Innie cries out as he throws himself on Channie and I.

We both wrap an arm around Innie and sandwich him between us. Channie kisses his head as I kiss his neck and shoulder.

"How was it, baby? Did you enjoy it?" Chan and I ask at the same time.

He nods his head as he hides his face in his hands.

"Baby, what's wrong? You weren't this shy last night. Telling me how to please you and taking control..." Chan pauses as he pulls Innie flush against him by the waist and starts grinding against him. "Mmmhhh, if you want a round two, you can just ask, don't be shy, baby."

"I'm shy because I want to bottom now... Binnie looked like he felt so good. I want to try." His words were muffled as he hid his face in Chans' shoulder as Chan rubbed their erections together.

I grind my own erection against his ass as I kiss, lick, and nibble at his neck and shoulders.

Innie whimpers as he tries not to let out a moan.

Chan lifts Innies head and kisses him roughly, choking him just a tad, causing him to maon and grind against us faster.

"You like that, hm? You like it rough?" I ask seductively as Chan tightens his grip a bit.

"Ahhh, yes! Please?" Innie moans out.

"Please, what baby? Say what you want." Chan says, stopping his motions to tease Innie.

"Fuck me hard please," Innie whines trying to feel any sort of friction.

Chan and I both start circling a finger around Jeongins hole as he whimpers and ruts against Chan.

"Mhh, so needy. Who do you want first, baby?" Chan asks before kissing Innies neck.

"Ahhh, b-both, please," Chan and I freeze upon hearing he wants us at the same time.

"Baby, that's a lot for your first time bottoming. It could hurt you..." I say worried.

Chan and I both sit up, causing Jeongin to as well. Chan and I exchange a look of worry before looking back at Innie, not wanting to make him feel bad.