⚠️Chapter 22: Past and Present Demons⚠️

⚠️MENTIONS OF SELF HARM⚠️

⚠️ATTEMPTED SELF HARM⚠️

⚠️METIONS OF ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION⚠️

⚠️Chapter 22: Past and Present Demons⚠️

Jisungs POV:

I feel their love and want for me through the bond, and their hands roaming my body...

But my minds telling me to push them away...

That I'm not good enough...

That I should ki-

"S-stop, please?? Huh, huh, huh! I-i can't! P-please d-don't t-touch m-me?!" I scream out, pushing them off and crawling away.

I feel their worries as Lix pokes around in my head.

I start shaking as my breaths get heavy.

I see their mouths moving, but all I can hear is that voice in my head.

'If you aren't hear, they won't be in danger... their lives will be peaceful... just do it already! Put everyone out of their misery and cut deeper than before... the deepest you've ever cut. They won't miss you. They'll be glad they don't have to put up with you. They don't want you. All your body is is a toy. You're just a slut that spreads your legs for men who don't even care. Just look at yourself! You're pregnant by seven men! Your mom left you... because she knows now, too. She's disgusted by you! You know they'll just leave you when they get what they want. Chan wants to leave already... and not because he hurt you and feels bad. But because he's tired of you! If you just kill yourself, then the people you love can stay together... they can be happy knowing they don't have to put up with you. Just do it already. It's not like there's another way. Do you really believe they love you? All you need to do is-'

"Ji, baby, put the knife down please? You're scarring us, baby. Please just put it down?"

When I snap out of it, I'm in the kitchen with a knife to my throat... held by my own hand as my mates look at me with tear filled eyes, saying their pleads for me to stop.

"Wha- h-how- i-" I stumble back, falling to my knees, dropping the knife as a sob racks my body.

My mates don't hesitate to surround me as one of them discards the knife before coming back.

"I-i didn't- I don't- w-what- i-i-" I can't make a single sentence as I try to defend myself. I don't know how I got here.

How did I get a knife in the first place?

"Baby, it's okay... please just breath? We know it wasn't you, okay? Just- just breath for us, okay?" Hyunjin says as him and Binnie cradle me close to their chests with their own tears.

I do as they say, and after about thirty minutes of us just sitting on the floor of the kitchen as I cry, I finally calm down enough.

"I-it was a-awful... i-i wasn't in c-control... this th-thing was telling m-me all this s-stuff... i-i f-felt s-suffocated... i-it t-told me to... b-but I d-didn't... i-i faught... i-i p-promise i f-fought..." I ramble shakily as I start crying once again.

"We know, baby... we know. You fought so well... it's not easy to fight against a mind demon... and the fact you've been doing this for so long proves how strong you are," Innie says, kissing my head.

"W-what do you m-mean a m-mind demon?" I ask shakily.

"When Felix and I were looking in that pretty little head of yours, we heard him... all those awful things he was saying... I'm so sorry, baby... I think you're the target of an evil mind demon that's practicing his powers... and have been for a long time now... where he might not be the cause of your depression and anxiety... I think he's making it worse by using his powers... and trying to control your body," Innie says softly and reluctantly as he brushes my hair out of my face.