Chapter One: Big Lies Big Breath

Headphones on in front of the piano as I sit and take a deep breath .Trying to write the song I've let sit in my notebook for the past two years. Sitting and singing "Crazy how strangers fall in love, crazy how we meet now you're all I want, crazy how there's nothing but then there's something, crazy how....uhm .Nope! " i sing then grunt as i throw the paper in the trash.

"Aahh no Bloom that was so good Keep going," says someone standing at the door.

Jumping at the unannounced person "Romi why do you just watch from the door and never announce yourself".

"Because if I did I would never get to hear my bestie's beautiful voice," She says smiley approaching to sit next to me

Romi has always been my favorite person since I came to London and started at Hanoff Academy. Everyone here has a royal stick up their ass since birth literally.Its like a performing arts university. You have the kids who got sent here to just "further their education" and I say that with air quotes because that's just code for mommy and daddy of the monarchy doesn't want their precious babies to be in trouble, because their parents know all they do is party and then magically they get straight A's. I honestly think the princesses and princes are the worst, but then you have prime minister kids, politicians' kids,and CEOs' kids. Ironic I talk so much shit but Romis dad is the president of the united states but she's not like them.

I've been here for almost two years and she is the only person who really talks to me. Which is sad but until her, I stayed to myself. When people think you aren't on the same level as them they treat you differently.

"It's that time of the day the hockey team is outside doing their morning workout, "Romi says giggly pulling me to the window in the music room.

"If I am being honest with my laws of physics watching a bunch of men run up and down the grass shirtless while they sweat is my favorite thing," I reply with a small smile.

"I knew you loved it just as much as I did"

"Oh hush I don't like their characters doesn't mean I can't like their bodies"

"You could have one of those bodies if you just came clean about who your family is Ms. Pretend not to be elite when she's more elite them most"

"Speaking of that you have to start calling me by the other name, I rather people know me from my music than being my dad's child, "I say with a straight face as I continue to look out the window.

Real name is Bloom Webb aka the daughter of Derek Webb the biggest tech owner in the world. That's the only reason I go to the school to begin with and plus he owes a few people money so now i have to hide to be safe . Oh, and my lovely older brother Adonis Webb is like a god around here. He has won this school four men's ice hockey championships with him as captain, also at the top of all his classes all while he dated the most popular girl at the school at the time whom he ended up marrying. Wait let's not forget my dad did the same thing and that's how he met my mom. But the whole point of change is the fact that my dad is just terrible narcissist and my brother is an overachiever whos becoming just like him. So I've changed everything and people think my name is Elhora Wednesday.

"My dads the president and all through the state kids that go here couldn't care for him me and sister suck it up "Romi speaks as she wraps her arm around my shoulder

"But Ro,...... it's more complicated than you think, feels like so much pressure and I'm just a girl, "I say fake crying into her shoulder.

As romi and Elhora gather their things to start walking to classes they walk down the hallway to finish the conversation before class starts . Romi says  "You know we've been looking out that window for the past 20 minutes and if you keep staring at number twenty-two.........he'll start to notice.....like I do " laughing and smiling at her comment from something she's been observing since they started watching the hockey boys do their morning workouts. Elhora only looks at twenty-two.

"Shut up! Who is even number twenty-two" I say to Romi's comment. "His name is Edvin Jacobs and is indeed the prime minister of Australia's son, captain of the hockey team, and student council president and just really really hot ".

"mmh i couldn't tell he was to far away "saying with a sarcastic look on my face.

"booo you hater, he's also friends with that producer guy you like that"

"SHUT THE HELL UP THEE HARDIN JAMES"I say super loud getting strange looks from the other people in the crowded hallway.

I think one of my biggest dreams is to write songs for other people.But i never have anyone who i could give them too.I practice and practice so whenever i get the chance i'm undeniable. And Hardin James is a famous producer in the states that owns HJ productions.Thats exactly the goal here.

"Shhh you nut""yes him his son goes here nick he's on the hockey team too with your future husband 22"

"Shit usually the thought of talking to new people makes me want to throw up but i have to find a way to be friends with him so i can apply to work for his dad"

"The team needs a new photographer try and get the job so you can get close to him"

"Romi you see that's why our relationship works out so well me lil socialite" I say giving her a hug.

"Im going to text you the link of the application.Oh and fyi nobody knows that they are looking so get in there before it gets crazy"

"Oh yeah their "fans" who want to fuck them".

"and do".

"RO" i say slapping her arm.

"I won't but im saying"

RINNNNNGGGGNGGGGGGGGGG

"And that's our cue bye bye"

Going into or respective classes that are ironically right next to each other.I sit and put in my application to be the photographer.