Chapter Ten: Forehead Kiss

While Ro and I were browsing through the shops in search of the perfect pajamas for our movie night, I couldn't help but notice two girls who seemed to be observing us attentively.

"Hey ro don't look now but on your right there are two girls watching us"Saying in a whisper that only she can hear.

"I saw them the moment we walked over here"

"Why are they looking at you then" Moving closer to her

"It's you idiot"She hits my arm in response of me not catching on to what she meant.

"Mee?....why me"

"For someone with top honors you sure do miss it"

"Miss what"

"You Elhora are dating someone a few people want,so naturally people want what you have"

"What"

"Yeah the stories i heard were crazy after he became single"

"Speak"

"Once he—"as we get good and deep into our conversation Antony grabs romi pulling her away.

"Okay that's enough babe walk this way" Antony says breaking up our conversation.

Leaving just me and Edvin alone

Now intrigued from what she was gonna say i turn around to edvin who was still standing behind me "Once you did what"

"Nothing nothing ....finish picking so we can eat" he says trying to turn me back around.

"No don't turn me into wanna know"

"I'll tell you later...i can't do it in a store full of people"

"What why not whisper" I say mimicking the way he should talk in the store because my curiosity starts to get to me."Text me"

"Okay now if i tell you...you are not allowed to judge me..promise"

"Promise" watching him, pull out his phone from his pocket. He proceeds to text me his secret."EDVIN"

"shhhhhhhh i said you can't judge me"

"I'm just surprised...with who tho"

Just as I was about to ask him my question, his phone suddenly starts ringing, interrupting our conversation. He quickly excuses himself and steps outside the store to answer the call, leaving me standing there all alone, contemplating which pajamas to choose. Feeling slightly overwhelmed by my own indecisiveness, I remain in the store, browsing through the various options. Lost in my thoughts, I suddenly feel a gentle tap on my shoulder, causing me to turn around and come face to face with a random girl.

"Hey your Elhora right"

"Yeah" in my slightly suspicious tone wondering why sea  talking to me in the first place after staring over here for the past hour or so.

"So i heard you and edvin jacob's go out now..am i right?"

"Yea something like that"

"mmmh i wonder how long you're relationship will last" she adds laughing and looking at her friend. Did sh come over here just to insult me for no reason "because it doesn't seem like you're really his type in the first place "

Getting increasingly annoyed I decided to ask her flat out "Hmm, did you and him have a romantic history together, or perhaps you're interested in dating him?"My intention is to cut through the small talk and get to the heart of why we're having this conversation in the first place.