Chapter Nine: Pathetic

After Leaving Elhora's place after our conversation has me flushed.Jacobs...she's never called me jacob's before.Couldn't help but smile a little.I wish i didn't have to fake date her and i could actually take her out properly and see where it goes.

"Do you think this was a bad idea " Antony says nudging my arm as we walk down the hallway.

"...You know when i first meet her i just looked at her cause i thought she was so pretty and then i got to chat with her and now she's playing my fake girlfriend crazy"

"Well maybe something good could come from this"

"We'll see"

As we finally make it back to our room going to grab the door i hear someone call my name in the distance.

"Edvin" I hear and turn and look as she makes her way to me.

"Ari right?"

"Spot on....oh you live here too"

"Too?"

"I live next door"

" That's great"

"The best....you should stop by sometime if you're bored or get lonely.....i'm always around" she speaks softly as she touches my arm in the process"

" I'll think about"

"Good and when you do text me" she pulls out a piece of paper from her back pocket.

"Uhm i'll see you later i'm about to go to bed" backing up a little since she stood so close walking to my door again leaving a goodbye smile and she does so in return.

As the day comes to an end all i could think about is the first day.

——————————
Waking up early in the morning to join morning workouts which is kicking my ass.I decided to go to Elhora's before practice cause i know most days she gets up early to go to the music room.

"ANTONY GO STRAIGHT TO THE FIELD ILL MEET YOU THERE" I yell before walking out the door.

Taking that walk to Elhora's room which isn't far since they only live three floors above us .

KNOCK KNOCK

As she swung open the door, in her denim overalls and baby t-shirt, accompanied by her vibrant red socks, a smile involuntarily spread across my face. In a beautiful exchange of emotions, she mirrored the same smile back at me.

"If it isn't my lovely fake girlfriend....i got you this" Handing her breakfast i made for her.

"Oh thank you,...your majesty" she said smartly while courtesan.

"Looks like someone remembered "shaking my head "Go put your shoes on so we can go"

"Go?....go where"

Looking down at my phone to make sure i have my days right"Don't you practice in the morning"

"Yeah but how did you know"

"You don't think i see you and your friend watching us almost every morn—" cutting me off and putting her hand one my mouth.

"Shoes! let's go get shoes" she runs away as i stand in the doorway ,watching her run to her room and coming back out swiftly.

"Let's go"

"Wait..give me your bag and book"I say stopping her before she could get any further.

"But it's not real class" she turns her head looking up at me.

"Well i'm not asking ..now come on before i'm late to practice" taking her stuff from her and walking ahead to the elevator ,she finally hurry ups and follows.