Chapter Six: Invation

"Okay before we get out of this car and go in E are you sure you want to we can turn around right now"

"Im actually okay if not ill come get you"Holding her pinky up to make me promise that if anything happens i will let her know.

"Alrighty let's go and pull your phone out the invite of who invited you because they only get two people each."Making our way out of the car and to the side door we show the bouncer our phones. As we go down steps and enter what looks like practically could be a club romi and i make glances at each other to make sure we're seeing the same thing."These dark knights are something else."She comments looking at two guys holding someone in the air as they chug the a keg.

"Let's sit at the high table over there"

Walking over to the table to sit down a breeze of a bodies swiftly comes pass us and ends up bumping me into ro's arms to take the table we wanted.

"Ooops didn't see you pg" i hear the voice say as i look up to see who

"What the fuck is a pg"

"Poor girl idiot watch where you stand" Turns out its the one and only sophia and she has her little shadows with her.

Seeing romi move closer to her"How about you make us....and we see how far you get"

"Aww does the pg need her friend to stand up for her"

"No but you should actually try standing for once and stop fucking the ballet teacher..........where the dukes and lords not enough"

"Woah ladies lets chill no fighting" a man from the side says "there's another table here"

"mmh Antony here to save the day huh" romi says as she takes a seat in her chair and he sits down to joins us

"Anything for you" He response with googly eyes to her making me realize these two might have been talking for a minute.

"Okay while you too look at each other im going to get something to drink"Moving from being a third wheel to the bar i get a tap on my shoulder.Turning around to see who it is .No other than my invite.

"I'm surprised you're here"

"Well someone did invite me"

"That's right i wonder who"

"Nick shut up"i say hitting his arm and giggling to add to the conversation

"I'm glad you came,they told me i couldn't invite people this time until i said your name"

"Well that's good i like being friends with all you guys"

At the bar still talking to nick my mind can't help but look around the place.Seeing everyone happy and dancing .Romi and Antony still at the table flirting with each other.I look around for edvin,but i cant see im anywhere.

"Who you looking for"

"Nobody" caught trying to cover up

"Well if that's the case come sit at our table"

Moving to join the table of the dark knights,which actually sounds more like a cult name than a hockey team .I finally seeing edvin and move quickly but not trying to make it so obvious i sit down.

"You came with nick?" he ask whispering in my ear

Shaking my head no and talking back in his ear"he texted me too but i walked in her with my roommate"

"I was going to text you but i wanted you to rest"he says moving slightly closer to me

Smirking trying to play it cool but not really working.But it's mainly because he keeps talking to me in my ear and i can feel his breath on my neck,as our knees also touch from under.Im frozen from not trying to make it awkward.We sit there in our own conversation amongst a table full of people.

"Edvin you smell good" I say looking in his eyes cause at this point i couldn't help myself

"And you look good Wednesday"matching my energy and making me nervous i look the other way

Apart wants to walk away and catch my breath but i don't want to mess the moment up and as luck would have it.The spawn of my annoyance shows up again doing what she does best stare at me from a distance.

"Your girlfriend stalker person is staring again"

Laughing in disbelief edvin makes a suggestion for us to get up and go outside for some air.