Chapter Seven: Antonys Plan

During the party after Elhora decided to sit next to me the moment we started taking i could see Sophia staring again.After all that happened today all i wanted to do was protect her .Ive never seen someone have a panic attack before so seeing her so scared was different. So i decided to bring her outside for air just to be safe.
I take her to my favorite bench under the trees in the middle of the school

"Now this spot right here is top top secret you can't tell anybody" saying as we start to walk

"Mmh so secret that's it's in the middle of the school " she response and giggles

Taking a sit under the tree it's felt like a movie in the most corniest way.

"Can i ask you something" turning and adjusting my body towards her.

"Sure"

"Where have you been..like i feel like i've never seen you at this school until a week ago"

"funny..uhm im just not a fan of being the center of attention and when i started nobody really wanted to speak to me so i just went with it"

"Yeah people at this school can be like that but not everyone "

"But what can you do, and being here it's easy to feel invisible when so many people go here .....nobody speak to you so you don't speak but the best part is when they talk about you even though they know nothing "

How do you tell the girl you meet a week ago that you think you might like her.I see her and i've been since the moment fate made of project partners.In the hallway, in the lunchroom,in the music room.But i'm not sure if this is lust or real?Am i compensating for the fact that i got my heartbroken?

"I see you— but not in a creepy way" Realizing what i said came off like i've been watching her.I try and change the subject."Uhm when do you wanna do our project"

"Oh yeah almost forgot we can start tomorrow after the game"

"That sounds perfect"

BUZZZ BUZZZ

pulling out my phone to check it i get a text from the coach saying that our game is pushed back due to the lights and the storm form earlier.

"Coach just said the game is canceled due to what happened earlier—uhm speaking of earlier are you okay?".

"Yeah i feel better i just put myself to sleep to get my nerves to calm down" she says turning around looking at me for the first time since we sat down.

She looks in my eyes and i start to get nervous and ramble"Good good , like i said before i was gonna ask you to come tonight but what happened earlier i just wasn't sure what you would want to do,my mates told me to just do it but i didn't want to tell your business and—"

Cutting me off and touching my leg to grab my attention " Hey hey hey it's okay i understand and i appreciate that so much, plus nick texted me"

"Mh you guys are friends"

"Uhm not to sure i meet him first day taking pictures"

Of course it was nick who needs enemies when you have friends like him.

BUZZZZ BUZZZ

It's her phone this time " Well looks like everyone is canceling the project is canceled until further notice"

Damn it

"That's never happened before"

"Well i guess since she couldn't be your partner this was her stopping everything ....uhm i think we should go back inside "She speaks under her breath rushing to get up she leaves before i could even say anything back.
——————————