Chapter Eight: Whatever its fine

"Actually i don't think I can do this Edvin" Snatching my books back from his hand barely making it through the hallway.I ran away from him without giving him a chance to respond to my actions. I needed a moment to collect my thoughts and figure out how I really felt about the situation. There was nothing wrong with him, but I found myself developing a crush on Nick. I know I shouldn't have, but I feel like I should at least see if it could work out. Honestly, I'm not even sure anymore.

Sitting in class ready to just cancel the rest of my day all i could think about is what to do because I knew Antony was gonna say something to Romi in order to get me to go along with the idea but my thoughts could only go but so fast on what to do.

RoRo<3

"Soooooo"

"I know i know"

"So are you gonna fake date 22"

"I cant ro"

"Why not "

"I think i like nick"

"NICK WHY you cant "

"Why not"

"One you want to work for his dad he might think you're using him and two he is a little full of himself"

"Damn"

How did i forget so fast that i wanted to do that.What's wrong with me.A month around a few cute boys i forget myself so fast.After texting romi i look blankly in class until it was over i can't ignore the jacob brothers.

Leaving out of class getting ready to turn the corner i get snatched up"E we gotta go" Romi says as she drags me through the hall."Keep walking and I'll explain later" as she races me through the hallways and basically halfway through campus until we make it back to our room.

"Big problem"

"Problem what"confused by what could be going on hearing romi's serious tone.

"Sophia heard that Edvin was holding your books in the hall and she is pissed and looking for you"

"Me for what he held them for two seconds"

"Well two seconds to long for her"

Realizing how being scared of her is what she wants and im not one for confrontation but i'm also not the one to be bullied"How could someone feel so entitled to harass someone so much they need a fake girlfriend.Like she didn't cheat on him.Is he not allowed to heal or move on." pacing around the room with an annoyance in my tone from the whole situation i stop and calm down. "I'm going to help"

Stopping me from pulling my phone out "Uhm wait we have to address the fact that you might like nick"

"I don't know i said i think...you know sometimes i just be talking and plus we could tell him it's fake"

"Mhhh idk E if he go tell then what....the whole school will clown you too and personally i feel like you and 22 are becoming really good friends you text and talk almost everyday "

Huffing and sitting down on the couch " We can ask them....let them know to come over"

"Say less and if you too some how end up together i want a gift basket"

As I lay on the comfortable couch, completely engrossed in the captivating scene of Romi texting Antony, a wave of relief washes over me, causing all the tension and nerves in my body to dissipate. In that moment, I couldn't help but ponder about the countless other girls who might have harbored feelings for Edvin, but were too intimidated by his wild and unpredictable Ex girlfriend to express their affection. Lost in my own contemplations, I made a conscious decision to forgo any other plans I had for the day, opting instead to retreat to the solitude of my room. There, surrounded by the familiar embrace of my piano, I intended to spend some quality time immersed in the enchanting melodies, letting the music soothe my soul.