Chapter Five: Party Party

Saturday

It has been almost a week now since I got the photography job. Taking pictures of them every afternoon and then now posting them, which isn't as bad as I thought is was going to be. It's funny seeing people gush over the boys through the pictures i take feels like im doing them justice. Also, the fact they tell me so.

As I chill in the living room of my dorm I continue to edit my pictures.

"Hey did you ever get the chance to talk to Nick"romi says as she walks out of her room to join me.

"I did ,he spoke to me on wednesday and he walked me back to our dorm last night" Smiling at the thought of being able to meet his dad from our friendship in progress is amazing.

"Walking you back to the dorm E you are suppose to make friends not date" with the look of confusion in her face from what i said i get where shes coming from.

I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I don't want to date him, but he's just been talking to me since my first day. "not like that he's nice."

"Sooo.....what about 22, does he talk to you" she speaks in a somewhat mysterious tone looking at me and moving closer to sit next to me.

"He talks to me but sometimes it's hard to have a conversation because there's always someone interpreting or he just looks at me "

"Even though it's just been a week I love that you're feeling good about all this because I know how your anxiety makes you feel when it comes to talking to new people," Romi says giving me a side hug out of sincerity.

Telling ro more about how it's been working. I get a text reminding me about the last practice before Sunday's game and how the coach wanted to talk to me now.

At the hockey rink.

"Oh good Ms.Wednesday you're here I wanted to show you something "

"Okay"

"I want you to take pictures near the penalty box tomorrow I'm going to have seats blocked off here and across the ice where the whole team sits"

"Okay" Not knowing what else to say since I've never seen any of their games this close I kinda couldn't help but be excited and listen to his words. The conversation gets intercepted.

"Coach you wanted to see me "A voice from behind me speaks with a tone sounding familiar. Turning to see who it is not realizing how close he was, slightly startled.

"Edvin,hi" standing directly in front of him so close I could put my arm out and touch his shoulder.It felt like everything froze looking into his green eyes,realizing how his short dark hair fell perfectly on his head and in his face. With a sleeve tattoo that I never noticed since I've only seen him in long shirts.

"Elhora, hi" he responded, making me smirk and look in a different direction.

"Good you're here jacobs I have a meeting to attend so I'm going need you to just show ms. Wednesday the rest of the rink before I forget to do so again". Walking away not giving him a chance to reply.

"Well have you seen any of the games before"

"No" if I don't tell him the truth he would be more inclined to show me around right?

"Mmmh, I've thought i seen you but must be a different person, but the way they have it set up in here that box at the top of the seats is the commentators box and across from us is where the players sit"

"Mmmh"

"Then this way to the locker room" following behind him roaming with no thoughts in my head. We make our way into the locker room. I walk in while Edvin stays at the door.