Chapter Four: Her Again

In the lunchroom, Edvin and his friends talk about the party they want to throw this weekend to celebrate the team for making it through regionals.

"Damn i never really realized how many girls sit at this table to talk to you all" Ian one of the teammates says as he sits down at the table.

"Awe Ian don't be jealous there not here for you"Nick replies smartly.

"Im gay nick"

"Since when"

"Since forever nick keep up"Another player Noah reponses making everyone laugh,since everyone knows nick isnt the best at paying attention sometime

Rushing to the table to join the conversation anthony joins in"So the party this weekend we can have it on the east wing of the school in the basement but invite only cant have it like last time"

"Nick cant pick anymore if we gonna keep it clean" Noah says to agree.

"Oi i said that earlier" i chuckle agreeing with his statement.

"Hey boys do you think me and my girls could it here for a bit"Sophia interjects coming from nowhere

"No"

As Sophia decides to sits down i look around to make sure that im not seeing things. Wondering why she had to sit in front of me taking a sip of her drink looking dead in my face without moving "Soooo another party what's the theme.......lingerie" she decides to speak.

"I meannnn.....it could be" Nick adds nudging me.

"No"

"Im just saying it could be if you want it to "she response as she sneakily trying to rub my leg under the table with hers but my reaction is fast. Not wanting her to get any idea of a second chance i move not wanting to make a commotion at the table.

BUZZ BUZZZZ

"Coach texted practice is cancelled for tonight" Ian alerts the group while showing the message on his phone.

Sophia spoke in a flirtatious tone, "Oh, that means you have time to hang out, right? E" as she reached her hand out to touch mine. I looked around the room once again, making sure I wasn't going crazy with her being so persistent. "Actually, I think I'm going to work out for the rest of the night," I grunted, annoyed at her presence. "See you at the gym," I said, addressing my brother Antony directly.

"Ugh what is his problem "

"Sophia you cheated on him l"Noah replies stuffing his face with his food with a blank stare.

"I did not it wasn't like that" she grunts

"Yeah mate imma see you guys later before sophia pants catch on fire" Antony excusing himself from the table.

Leaving the table i think of the flashbacks of sophia and how we were best friends before we dated. Which why i felt like it would have worked out but if i knew she had this other side to her i dont think i would have went that way with her.

In the gym Antony and i walk on the treadmill to warm up

"I got a question brother" looking out the window wondering how to word my words.

"Oh edvin what do i owe the pleasure of answering" Antony smirks.

Nervous to ask the question that hes been thinking "If you wanted to date someone but you never tried dating that certain someone before how do you go about it"

"Mmmh well you don't know if you really want that person until you get to know that person"

"But how when i never tried"