Chapter Eleven:Her Truth

Winning this game felt unreal. Everyone wants use to become champions but last time we went to the championships we lost. But this game felt so different.

Walking with the team down the hallway i see my girl amongst other students from the school.I have no choice but to speak to her right!.

"Woah miss that hockey jersey looks so nice on you that number twenty two guy sure picked the right person to wear it." Approaching her with my sarcasm.

A smirk slowly growing on her face because she immediately catches on " Well sir thank you so much it belongs to one of the kindest and cutest boy i know".

"Really?" I say in a low deep whisper to her breaking character immediately.

"Mmh" she shakes her head up and down.Continuously looking me in my eyes and i look back not wanting to look away.

"Oh come on lover boy get changed so we can PARTYYYYYYY" Nick says grabbing me and pulling me away from my moment.While dragging me back to the locker room where everyone else is at.

Cheering in the victory is winning but all i could think about is how with this win we get to go to Washington to this ski resort. We'll be gonna for two weeks but a vacation away from this school is needed.
Everyone leaving the locker room one bye one to not get rushed by people wanting to come to our party. Which is a little wild to me because i don't think there that special i just like hanging out with my friends.

Walking out the door Elhora waits for there with a smirk plastered on her face.Her hair all big and curly today and she has her glasses on which makes her look even cuter.

I approach "Waiting for me?"

"Yeah,i'm staying with you tonight" she speaks with a now sudden straight face.

"Why"

Watching her face to a sudden jolt from my question "Because your brother and my best friend are taking my dorm...but if you're not okay i'll sleep in a different room"

"No no no it's okay i was just curious . Are you staying in my roo-"stopping my sentence immediately after realizing what I was gonna say.

Laughing and interrupting me " Your room? Mmh actually no i will be sleeping in Antony's room"

Moving closer "That sucks...........my room is better" i saying winking.

"Ugh come on put the green eyes away so we can go" she adds walking forward in front of me so we can leave and go to my car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back at Antony and I's dorm

"Where's Antony's room that's where Romi put my clothes"

"If you walk all the way down this hall to your right you'll see steps and that's it" The university didn't want to give us a second floor above so they gave us one below and frankly i don't get a difference.But the space is pretty big.

Feeling hot and sweaty i get in the shower before the party and it felt great to wash that sweaty game off of me. I hear someone knocking on the door.

"WEDNESDAY CAN YOU GET THAT"

"Already on it" I hear her yell back .

Not thinking anything of it i hear another woman's voice at the door too.

"Uhh hi!"

"Hi... edvin is he here?"

"He's in the shower" I hear Elhora say in response

" Okay okay....i'm sorry who are you"

Getting out to shower to finally see who Elhora was talking to and i see Ari. I walk up behind Elhora to join the conversation they are having at my door.