Jab we met

A luxurious Black Jaguar stop in front of Goenka mansion which was decorated like a new bride

The Rathod family came out of the car.

Av - Ayaan beta sara saman driver ko ache se samjha de.

Ay - Ji ma. Ap log chaliye main sara saman leke ata hoon.

Amaya who was struggling with her lehenga suddenly trip but Ayaan immediately responded and held her.

Ay - Kya kar rahi ho.. Bacchi ho kya abhi kuch ho jata to

Am - Tum ho na sambhalne k liye.

Ay - Main hamesha thodi na rahunga Amu. Dhyan se chalo ab. Main ata hu saman leke.

Am - Ok. But jaldi ana.

He smiled at her and give her hand a assuring squeez that he will come back soon.

In the goenka mansion the Rathods' just walked in and was immediately spotted by both Manish and Kairav. They both rushed to welcome them in.

Ma - Welcome Mr. And Mrs. Rathod.

Avi - Thank you, Mr. Goenka. Yeh meri beti hai Amaya.

Ma - welcome beta. Kaise ho ap.?

Am - Thik hu Uncle

Ma - Toh ye hai apka chota sa parivaar.

Avi - Nehi sir do aur sadasya hai mera beta Amit woh abhi London mein hai aur Mera damad Ayaan.

Ma - woh nehi aya apke saath?

Am - Aye hai. Bas kuch saman utar rahe hai gari se abhi Aajayenge.

Outside Goenka Mansion

Abhir who was still uncertain about things came out of the house when he spotted a very familiar face in front of him. He thought he was dreaming bt he doesn’t want this dream to end..

Ayaan was talking to someone on Phone when he suddenly hear a little boy crying and shouting Papa. He turned towards the boy who immediately ran towards him and jump in his arms.

Abhir - Papa aap wapas aa gaye. Maine apko bohot miss kiya. Phir kabhi eise mujhe chorke mat jana.

Ayaan who was unaware of the presence of his son felt a unfamiliar fatherly love towards this boy

Ay - Beta ap apne Papa ko dhoond rahe ho. Main kuch madad karoon.

Abhir was shocked after hearing his father. His father who loved him more than anything can't recognise him. He was unable to process the whole thing got down from his father's lap ran towards the home. He has to tell his mother about him.

Meanwhile in Goenka mansion

Akshara was ready but she was feeling realy uneasy about the whole thing. Aarohi entered the room.

Aar - Akshu chal sab niche intezar   kar rahe hai.

Ak - Aaru main thik kar rahi hu na ?

Aar - Dekh Akshu main nahi janti jo tu kar rahi hai woh thik hai ya nehi lekin itna kahungi jo bhi kar rahi hai soch samajhke karna. Aur yaad rakhna tu akeli nehi hai teri behen tere saath hai.

Both the sisters hugged each other and left for the ceremony.

Abhimanyu was lost in Akshara's beauty when he saw her coming down the stairs. Akshara came down and greeted everyone. Manish took Abhimanyu and Akshara to meet the Rathods' as they were very important for the Goenka.

Ak and Abhi - Namaste

Avi and Av - Namaste beta

Am - Congratulations to both of u.

Ak - Thank you so much

Am - Main Amaya.

Amaya extended her hands towards Akshara. Akshara smiled towards her warmly and held her hand

Ak - Akshara

Akshara was going to say something else when she saw her son crying inconsolably and was running towards her. She immediately pick her son up.

Ak - Kya hua betu. Tu thik to hai na.

Abhi - Junior kya hua ap thik to hai na.

Abhir - Papa!!!

Ak - kya papa. Betu, tu batayega nahi to mamma kaise samjhenge.

Abhir pointed towards the door while crying constantly and again said PAPA!!!!