Abhinav ka Abhir

Abhir was standing in front of Abhinav. Abhinav was wondering how this little boy reached here. Was he here with his mother.? No he wasn’t he thought in his mind

Ab - Beta ap yaha kya kar rahe hai.? Ap aye kaise yaha.?

Abhir - Gari k dikki main baith k..

Abhir was adamant about meeting his Papa. But since no one was listening to him he decided to take the matters in his hand. So before his mom left Goenka mansion he hid in the dikki of the car and reached here. But he Couldn't let his mom or dada find him so he decided to hide here in the bushes and come out after his mom leave.

Ab - Beta apko pata hai ye kitna dangerous hai. Apko kuch ho jata to.

Abhir - Mujhe apse milna tha par koi mujhe milne hi nahi de raha tha.

Ab - Apki mamma kitni pareshan ho rahi hongi. Aisa nahi karna chahiye tha apko na.?

Abhir - Papa.... Kya ap mujhe bhul gaye.?

Abhinav was speechless he Doesn't know what to say to this little boy who was looking at him expectantly.

Abhir - Kya ap mere RWP nehi hai isiliye bhul gaye.?

Ab - RWP.?

Abhir - Real wale papa

Ab - Nehi nehi beta aisi koi baat nehi hai. Papa ko chot lagi hai na isiliye esa hua. Ap eisa mat sochna ki Papa apse pyaar nehi karte hai.

Abhir was overwhelmed by everything his father just said. He hugged his father tightly and Promised Himself he will never leave his father's hand.

.....

Goenka Mansion

Ak - Badi ma Abhir kaha hai.?

Sw - Woh to tum logo k saath gaya na Abhinav ji se milne.

Ak - Ap kya bol rahi hai. Woh to humare saath nahi tha.

Abhimanyu who was sitting there with Manish and Kairav instantly went to Abhir's room to look for him. And came back in few minutes.

Abhi - Woh apne kamre mein nahi hai.

Ak - Kamre mein nahi hai to kaha chala gaya mera baccha.

Abhimanyu opened his mouth to say something when Akshara's phone rang. It was a known number. She got scared by the call. She picked the call and answered in a shaky voice..

Ak - He..llo

Ab - Ji main Ayaan bol raha tha

Akshara was worried about her son so much that she couldn’t catch immediately that Ayaan is Abhinav

Ak - Kaun.?

Ab - Ji Abhinav.

Ak - Sorry woh main..

Ab - Samajh sakta hu. Main bas ye bolne k liye call kiya tha ki Abhir mere saath hai. Aur main usey thodi der main ghar chor dunga.

Akshara immediately thank her kanha ji that her son is safe. But she had so many questions. How he reached there and so on. But she decided to ask them when they arrive.

Ak - Ji ap ajayiye usey leke.

Ab - Ji.

Abhinav cut the call and looked at Abhir who was now sitting with the Rathods' and talking to them fondly. He knew they Were the reason his father is with him right now.

Abhir - Ap na bohut sundar ho aur Pari jaise mere Papa ko bhi bacha liya toh main na Apko Pari aunty bulaunga.

Am - Aw Thank you ❤️

Saying so she pinched his cheeks firmly.

Amit who just arrived there also became fond of Abhir immediately.

Amit - Ek kam karte hai Abhir ko ghar chorne se pehle hum charo Ice-cream khane chalte hai.
Kya bolte hai ap champ.?

Abhir - Ice-cream to mera favourite hai. Yay!! Bohut maza ayega. Main kitne dino k baad Papa k saath Ice-cream khane jaunga.

Abhinav looked at him warmly and picked him up in his lap and left for the car.

Abhinav was seating in the front sit and Amit was driving the Car while Abhir and Amaya was in the backseat of the car.

Am - Apko kya karna acha lagta hai.?

Abhir - Mujhe Football bohot pasand hai.

Amit - Kya baat hai!! Mujhe bhi football bohot pasand hai. Es Sunday ek match ho jaye.

Abhir - Ha. Aur papa bhi khelenge. Papa mere team mai.

Ab - Thik hai ji. Jo apka hukum.

Saying so Abhinav looked back at Abhir and smiled at him.

Amit - ye to unfair hai na. Ap do aur mai Ek.

Abhir - Ap shibu vaia ko apne team mein le lena phir equal ho jayega.

Am - Aur main Cheerleader Abhir k team ka..

Saying so she high fived Abhir. They also reached in their destination while they were engaged in their conversation.

....

Goenka mansion

Akshara was preparing Abhinav's favourite food as he was coming there with Abhir. Just then a car arrived at the door of Goenka mansion.

All the Goenkas' were eagerly waiting for the father son duo. They were slightly disappointed when they saw Amaya and Amit with them. But the scene of Abhir and Abhinav holding hands and walking towards them was a sight nobody knew they missed so much...

Ak - Abhir betu tu aise mumma ko bina bataye kaise ja sakta hai. Tu waha pahucha kaise.?

Abhir explained them the full story of how he reached there in the Rathod mansion.

Amit - Namaste. Main Amit, Amaya ka bada bhai.

Amit Greeted everyone warmly when his eyes fall on Aarohi he waved his hand to say hi in a way which made arohi more annoyed which was exactly his motive.

Ma - Namaste beta aao. Amaya beta aao betho.

All of them sat in the sofa. Abhinav sat beside Amaya with Abhir on his lap. Which slightly annoyed Akshara but she couldn’t do anything about that.

Ab - Hum bas Abhir ko chorne aye the hum chalte hai.

Ak - Khana khake jayenge ap sab. Maine apka favourite siddu banaya hai.

Abhinav looked at Amaya and Amit and Amaya nodded her head in yes so Abhinav looked at Akshara and noded his head in agreement.

...

At dining table

Ab - Khana bohot acha tha. Thank you ji.

Ak - Apko acha laga.. Ap aa jana main apke liye bana dungi.

Ab - Ji

Saying so Abhinav said bye to Abhir and rest of the family and left with Amaya and Amit

Akshara kept wondering when things will go back to normal again......