Ek Mulakat

Abhir was arguing with Abhimanyu that he also wanna go with them to meet his father. They tried to explain the situation to him but he was adamant that he wants to meet his father.

Abhir - Mumma main promise karta hu papa se main kuch bhi nehi kahonga. Acha baccha banke rahoonga.

Ak - Betu samajh na.  Aj main bhumi aur dada milke ate hai. Badh mein tujhe leke jayenge. Promise mera baccha.

Akshara convinced Abhir somehow and left Goenka mansion to meet Abhinav along with  Muskan And Abhimanyu.

Muskan couldn’t understand the fact that why Abhimanyu was accompanying them. What can be his motive behind doing this. Tho she forgave her bhabi for agreeing to marry Abhimanyu Birla bt she can't forgive Abhimanyu for taking her bhaiji in the cliff.

Rathod Mansion

The restless feeling of Amaya proved right. She is going to lose the love of her life. The mere sight of Ayaan hugging Akshara was unbearable for her. How will she give him back to his wife. She couldn’t think anymore. She is crying since last night. Ayaan tried to console her bt he failed.

He also has his own thoughts about many thing. Why he was in the cliff, with whom, why his wife was getting married in less than six months, was he happy in his family ? So many thoughts.

Akshara, Abhimanyu and Muskan reached at the Rathod mansion. Last night when Muskan heard her bhaiji was back she couldn’t control her feelings, so Akshara asked her to come with her to meet Abhinav.

Abhinav was waiting eagerly for his family when he saw them at the doorstep. He was happy bt also confuse about Abhimanyu birla's presence. Muskan ran towards him and hugged him.

Mu - Bhaiji!!!! Ap kaha chale gaye the. Aisa koi karta hai apni choti behen k saath. Ap k gham mein Amma bhi bimar par gayi.

Ab - Ap meri choti behen hai ?

Mu - Ji main apki behen. Muskan.
Aur yeh Akshara hai apki Patni.

Abhinav wanted to ask them so many questions bt he was hesitant as for him they were strangers to him. Just then Amaya came and stand beside him and give him a assured look. For which he was grateful.

Am - Ap log ayi ye. Bethiye.

Abhi - Ji.

All of them came and sit in the living room of the Rathods'.

Am - Sab kuch bohot awkward hai. Sare rishte uljhe huye hai. Lekin hum sab suljhalenge milke.

Saying this she gave Abhinav's hand a assuring squeeze. Which didn’t go unnoticed by Akshara. She knew she has to fight for her love this time.

Abhi - Sahi baat hai baat karne se hi hal nikalta hai.

Deep down Abhimanyu was hoping Amaya will create a scene as Abhinav is her fiance now. He also interjected himself in this meeting so that he can manipulate Amaya. As he can see the love of Amaya in her eyes. So he thought he can manipulate Amaya to ruin this meeting as he knows he can't manipulate Akshara anymore. Because she has her priorities straight. Its Abhinav!!!

Am - Mumma Papa abhi ghar mein nehi hai woh mera bhai aa raha hai na aj London se. To usey lene gaye hai Airport..

Mu - Acha ji. Bhaiji ap kuch nehi bol rahe hai. ap puchiye na jo bhi puchna hai.

Abhinav was sitting there lowering his head. He was still lost in his thoughts. Which broke when Muskan called him. A simple word like Bhaiji can feel so good he didn’t know before.

Ab - Kya puchu ji. Mujhe to samaj mein hi nahi aa raha hai kya ho raha hai.

Ak - Abhinav, Mujhe pata hai ap k dil mein bohot sare sawal uth rahe honge jiska jawab main dene ko taiyar hoon. Ap ek mauka to dijiye mujhe.

Abhinav looked at Amaya and she instantly know what she has to do.

Am - Akshara, ap aur ayaan mera matlab hai Abhinav upar jake akele mein baat kar lijiye yaha apko sankoch ho raha hoga.

Akshara was thankful towards Amaya for this. Amaya nudged Abhinav and he got up from his sit,

Ab - Chaliye Akshara ji.

"Ji". A two letter word bt the weight of it was more than thousand letters. Bt she immediately got up and followed Abhinav inside...

Abhimanyu was unhappy with this. He didn’t understood Amaya. Why is she doing this. She shouldn’t give up on Abhinav at any cost.

Upstairs in Ayaan's room

Akshara entered the room its was well furnished. Her eyes were wandering when she noticed a picture on the bedside table. It was a picture of Amaya and Ayaan from their engagement ceremony. She felt a wave of sadness and jealousy so she diverted her eyes and sat beside Abhinav on his bed as he gestured her to sit down.

Ab - Samajh mein nahi araha kaise shuruwat karoo

Ak - Main bolu.?

Ab - ji ji...

Ak - Es Ji ko hatane se shuruwat karte hai

Ab - Main kuch samjha nehi Akshara ji.

Ak - Es Ji ko hatane main humein 6 sal lag gaye the Abhinav ab yeh mujhe hum dono k bich main dobara nehi chahiye.

Ab - Apk liye 6 saal mere liye to ji main apse kal hi pehli bar mila.

Ak - Phir bhi kowshish kijiye. Biwi hu main apki.

Ab - Abhi ekdin main to nahi hoga par try zaroor karunga.

Question kept arising in Abhinav's mind. It was Why!! How!!

After coming back from the Party Avinash explained Amaya and Abhinav about the whole scenerio. He gave him all the knowledge and whereabouts of his family. So He knows a lot about his family including the fact that Abhimanyu Birla is Akshara's Ex-husband. He was also a good friend of his and he was present with him when Abhinav fell from the cliff. All this information was given by Manish so that Avinash can explain Abhinav nicely. As Avinash is Abhinav's father figure right now

Which arise the question once again why she was marrying him again just after the death of her husband who she claims to be in love with.

On the other hand Akshara was in lose of words. She couldn’t understand what to explain him how to start. Does he know anything or should she start from the scratch.

So many questions and only they can solve this tangled thoughts of their mind.