Ek Mulakat 2

Arohi was stuck in the middle of the road as her car broke down when she was returning from the hospital. Avinash Avantika and their Son Amit was going back to their house when they noticed Arohi standing in front of her car while her driver was checking the engine. They immediately stop in front of her.

Av - Beta ap aa jao hum chor denge tumhe.

Aarohi looked at her broken car once again and said

Ar - Thank you so much Aunty

She sat at the back seat. A guy was already present there he smiled warmly towards her and arohi smiled back at him.

Avi - Yeh mera beta hai Amit.

( Amitesh Rathod. He is a very naughty, Irritating bt equally Adorable guy. He is a Photographer by Profession)

Avi - Aur Amit yeh Arohi Goenka hai Mr. Goenka ki Poti.

Amit - Hi. Kaisi hai ap ?

Ar - Hi. I am good. U.?

Amit - Good. Waise London se main aya hu aur english ap jhar rahi hai.

Arohi was taken aback with this response.

Ar - I am sorry.?

Av - Beta mind mat karna woh mazak kar raha hai.

Avantika immediately glared at her son who was smiling a bit.

Without any certain reason Amit kinda liked arohi. Her smile her natural look in this saree was mesmerising for him. But he stayed silent for the rest of the journey.

Rathod mansion

Ab - Woh jo baccha mila tha mujhe ap k ghar k bahar mujhe Papa bula raha tha woh kaun hai.?

Ak - Woh apka beta hai Abhir. Akshara aur Abhinav ka Abhir.

Ab - Mera beta!!!

He suddenly felt bad for his son as he couldn’t recognise him and the little baby had to go through this. Despite he being himself trapped in this web of confusion he felt his son's pain.

Ak - Apko bohut miss karta hai woh roz apke Photos k samne rota bhi hai. Abhinav mujhe pata hai apko kuch bhi yaad nahi hai main humara pyaar kuch bhi nehi. Par ap plz laut chaliye ghar mere saath.

Ab - Agar humare bich main itna pyaar tha to apne mujhe itne asani se replace kaise kar diya ?

Akshara was taken aback by this question. She doesn’t know if any answer can be a justifiable one.

Ak - Ap nahi the aur main akeli thi. Abhir depression main chala gaya tha ( full explanation will b similar to the one the show is presenting now ) Doctors ne kaha use family ki zaroorat hai. Isiliye maine aur Abhimanyu ne co-parenting shuru kiya. Jisse woh thik hone laga. Dono families isi wajah se chahte the hum Abhir k khatir shaadi kar le. Usey ek normal zindegi de. Abhinav trust me maine apko kabhi bhi apne dil mein replace nehi kiya. Yeh shaadi ek settlement tha Abhir k liye.

Ab - Woh apke itne madad kyu kar rahe hai.? Woh to apka ex husband hai na..

Ak - Aur Abhir ka real father bhi hai.

She explained him the whole story how they met, got married, their friendship, how they fell in love.

Abhinav was hearing each and every word of Akshara with full concentration. And he could feel the love of Akshara with each and every word. He Understood her love. But he doesn’t know what to do. As things were really complicated for him. He can't just leave everything and go back to her. So he remained silent.

Ak - Ap kuch nehi kahenge.?

Ab - Mujhe thoda time chahiye Akshara. Yeh sab naya hai mere liye.

Ak - Apko jitna time lage ap lijiye bt plz mere pas apne bete k pas laut ayiye.

Abhinav didn’t know how to response now. To his relief Akshara started speaking again.

Ak - Apse ek cheez mangu.?

Ab - Ha kahiye na

Ak - Ekbar apko gale laga sakti hu main.

Abhinav was hesitant with the request bt he knew even he wanted the same thing he doesn’t know why. So he opened his arms for her and she threw herself in his arms. They were hugging each other and was happy with just the mere presence of each other.

When Akshara had to say bye to Abhinav she really wanted him to stop her and come back to her.But she knew its not possible as he needs time to understand the situation. And she is going to give him the time he needs and will support him throughout this journey.

......

Abhinav was sitting in the bench which was in the lawn of Rathod Mansion. He was thinking about everything that happened today. Suddenly he felt like someone was watching him. He looked around bt couldn’t see anyone. Bt then suddenly he saw a shadow moving behind the bushes. When he went to see he was shocked to see the person who was watching him secretly from behind the bushes.

Goenka Mansion

Akshara was wondering if Abhinav will come back to her or gonna choose Amaya. She shouldn’t hv agreed to marry Abhimanyu. Her heart always knew it was a bad idea. But she was vulnerable at that time and did whatever she needed to, to save her son.

Just then Arohi entered the room

Ar - Kya hua aj. Abhinav ji wapas a rahe hai.?

Ak - Pata nehi Aru. ( she sighed )

Ar - Don’t worry sab thik ho jayega. Woh Zaroor laut ayenge tere paas.

Ak - Mujhe na Abhimanyu se shaadi karne k liye Haa karna hi nehi chahiye tha.

Ar - Chor na Akshu. Jo hua sa hua. Agey jo hoga acha hi hoga. Waise tujhe pata hai mujhe kisne ghar chora aj

Ak - Kisne

Ar - Avinash uncle aur Avantika aunty ne.

Ak - Woh to apne bete ko lene gaye the na airport

Ar - Ha woh bhi tha na! Badtameez kahi ka! Yaad mat dila!

Akshara was taken aback with this response but she didn’t say anything. Then both the sisters went downstairs to meet their kids