Family Picnic

Ma - Sab kaha hai taiyar huye ki nahi

Sw - Taiyar hi hai abhi aa jayenge

Ab - Meri papa se baat ho gayi woh log bas abhi aa jayenge

Ma - Thik hai. Yeh Akshu aur Aaru kaha hai.?

Ab - Baccho ko taiyar kar rahe hai

K - Bus bhi aa gayi hai. Aur Abhimanyu se baat ho gayi hai wo log bhi pohochne wale hai.

Ma - Humne unko invite karke accha kiya na.?

Mimi - Saalo purana rishta hai aise kharab karna shobha nahi deta.

Manish nodded and Abhinav and Kairav looked at each other both of them were hoping for a drama free day.

Just then the Birlas'  entered and Goenkas' welcomed them warmly.

Anand - Namaste vaisab.

Ma - Namaste

Mahima - Thank you so much for the invitation.

Ma - Kaisi baatein kar rahe hai paarivaar hai hum.

All of them sit together in the sofa just then the Rathods' also arrive.

Abhinav immediately rushed to welcome them in. He hugged his parents and Amit. But Amaya was nowhere to be seen.

Ab - Amu kahi dikhai nehi de rahi hai..

Av - Woh aa rahi hai bahar hi hai.

Amaya then entered the house and rushed to hug Abhinav. As they have not seen each other for more than two weeks. Which is a lot as they used to live together. Just then akshara Also came down the stairs and witnessed the whole scene.

 Just then akshara Also came down the stairs and witnessed the whole scene

She didn’t like it. Its her husband, Why is she hugging him. Abhinav was startled at first bt he immediately recovered and hugged her back.

After a few seconds they broke their hug and Akshara came down and stood beside Abhinav.

Am - Maine tumhe bohot miss kiya.

Ab - Isiliye ek call bhi nehi kiya.

Am - Call karti to jyada miss karti.

Abhinav could sense the hurt feeling of Amaya in her tone but he stayed calm and decided to give her the time she needs to recover.

.....

They all started their journey they played Antakshari in the bus and had a lot of fun.

Amit was trying his best to impress Roohi. He sat beside Roohi on a bench in the park

Amit - Hi.

Roohi - Hi

Amit - Main apke Masa ka bhai hoon

Roohi - Mujhe pata hai. Aur yeh bhi pata hai ap mere Papa bannewale ho.

Amit - Apko kisne kaha.?

Roohi - Jab bade log baat kar rahe the tab maine suna.