Dinner date

After the beautiful boat ride they both reached here on this dinner date set up

After the beautiful boat ride they both reached here on this dinner date set up. Kairan went all the way to arrange this date. Because its basically Akshnav's first official date.

Ab - Kairav bhaiji aur Muskan ne acha intezaam kiya. Nei.?

Akshara who was lost in this beautiful site and beautiful moments with her beloved Patidev came out of her thoughts..

Ak - Ha sab kuch ekdum perfect hai. Next time se hum na itna sochenge hi nehi in dono ko zimmedari de denge.

Ab - Yeh baat to sahi kaha apne.

Just then their food arrived and they started eating their food. Akshara prepared a bite and offered it to Abhinav who hesitantly but with a smile accepted it. This date helped them to come closer a lot.

Then Abhinav also did the same thing. He may not remember bt his heart always remembers her. So it wasn’t difficult for him to warm up with her.

Ak - Waise ap se ek sawal puchu.?

Ab - Ha puchiye na.

Ak - Kya apko Amaya pasand hai.?

Ab - Amaya ne mera saath tab diya jab koi nehi tha. Woh meri best friend hai. Lekin ha main usse pyaar nehi karta tha agar up yehi janna chahti thi to main bata doon.

Akshara's smile reached her eyes when she heard his answer. She thought he would say he liked Amaya.

Ab - Lekin Akshara main apse ek chiz mangna chahta hoon

Ak - Ji kahiye na.

Ab - Main Amaya se dosti nehi todna chahta. Kya apko problem hogi isse.?

Ak - Bilkul bhi nehi. Mujhe ap pe pura viswaas hai.

Abhinav was happy with this answer. He doesn’t want to abandon his relations with the Rathods'.

They spent some more quality time together and then left for their home.

.....

Ak - Abhi aur kya baki hai kehne ko.?

Akshara was really angry right now. Abhimanyu came to meet her and ask for forgiveness from her. But Akshara was adamant about not forgiving him for taking his mother's side last time.

Abhi - Par maine to usdin kuch kaha bhi nehi.

Ak - Wohi to Abhimanyu tum apni Maa ko kuch kehte hi to nehi ho. Koi unse kuch kahe to tumhe gussa ata hai lekin woh kuch bhi kahe to woh badi hai ye unka gussa hai.

Abhi - Abhi main aya hoon na maafi mangne. Akshara mujhe humara rishta kharab nehi karna. Kitne mushkil se to hum dobara dost bane. Plz mujhse apni dosti mat chino. Main humari dosti wapas mangne aya hoon.

Akshara did forgive him a few weeks ago. When she didn’t know Abhinav was alive and Abhimanyu helped her a lot ( serial reference, current track). She also didn’t want him to go apart from Abhir as he is his father.

Ak - Thik hai. Lekin mujhe mere ya phir Aarohi k Zindegi mein phir se koi tufaan nehi chahiye. Tum apni Ma ko samjha do.

Abhi - Thank you. Thank you so much.  Main maa ko samjha doonga.

Ak - Chalo abhi sab nasta karne bethe hai tum bhi nasta kar lo.

Abhi - Nehi main chalta hoon

Ak - Humare yaha mehman ko bina swagat kiye nehi jane diya jata.

The word Mehman was hurtful for Abhimanyu. Bt he still stayed quiet and left with Akshara for the dining room.

Ma - Aao Abhimanyu. Nasta karlo humare saath.

Everyone was confused to see him but since he came there with Akshara so they didn’t say anything. He looked at his son and roohi. Both of them were sitting on the two sides of Abhinav who was feeding them both.

Ma - Toh kaha chalne ka decide hua ab.?

K - Hum to rukne nahi wale just ekdin k liye ja rahe hai to Rajiv Gandhi Park chalte hai. Bohut sundar view hai. Aur Lotan magri to best hai. Ap sab ka kya khayal hai.?

Ma - Mujhe koi problem nehi hai. Ap kya kehte hai jamai sa.?

Ab - Jaisa apko thik lage bade papa.

Ak - Kaun kaha ja raha hai koi mujhe bhi to batao.?

Abhir - Hum sab picnic ja rahe hai mumma.

Ak - To phir to Avinash uncle ko boliye woh sab bhi humare saath chale. Is bahane sab ek saath kuch time bhi spend kar lenge.

Akshara wanted Aarohi and Roohi to meet Amit and get to know him better. And it will be a great opportunity for them to bond with the Rathods' as they are Abhinav's family and soon to be family of Aarohi.

Abhimanyu was just sitting there quietly. He was thinking if Abhinav didn’t come back it would be him right now beside Akshara and Abhir. He wanted his family back. Its his right. It took six months for him to make Akshara understand that he has changed and earn Akshara's trust. Which led them to tie the knot again. But it was ruined because of Abhinav.

Abhi - Mujhe pata hai humne bohot sari galtiya ki hai. Lekin main sab kuch thik karna chahta hoon. Dono parivaar ka jo rishta tha woh phir se jurna chahta hoon. Kya hum bhi ap sab ko join kar sakte hai.?

Everyone was hesitant but they wanted to give him a chance. As he was really there for them after Abhinav.

Ma - Thik hai beta. Tum sab bhi chalo humare saath.

K - Main ek bus book kar leta hoon. Sab chalenge saath main.

Ab - Main Papa ko phone karta hoon..

Abhinav was really excited. It was his first picnic and both of his family will be there. Seeing his excitement Akshara was really happy. But the thought of Amaya and Abhinav didn’t leave her mind. She said she is ok with their Friendship. But she wasn’t sure as she knows about Amaya's feelings.