Amaya's Fear

Abhinav was distressed about what must have gone wrong that Amaya is so Scared. He may b knows her for like six months but he knows her well that she is not gonna be scared about a small matter. It must be something big. What can it be.

Akshara entered the room and saw her husband thinking about something basically so lost in thought that he didn’t even reconise her presence.

Akshara sat beside Abhinav and held his hand and put her head on his shoulder..

Ak - Kya soch rahe hai.?

Ab - Amaya k bare mein..

Akshara's face immediately fell and she left his hand..

Ak - Kya hua usey.?

Abhinav explained her everything that happened.

Ak - Abhinav kuch badi baat lagti hai.

Ab - Haan Akshara main bhi wahi soch raha tha.

Ak - Apko ussey baat karna chahiye. Amaya ko yaha invite kijiye.

Abhinav nodded his head and called Amaya. Amaya declined the offer but he kept on insisting her. So She agreed to visit with Amit in the evening.

.....

Amaya was sitting in the car with Amit. Amit knew something was definitely wrong. Its not the Amaya he knows. He wanted to ask her again but he knows how adamant she is. Only Abhinav can make her talk. No one else has the ability.

....

Abhinav looked straight into Amaya's eyes and asked her what happened. He knows she can't lie looking into his eyes. That's why she has been avoiding eye contact since she has reached here.

Amaya couldn’t control herself anymore and broke down.

Abhinav immediately hugged her tight which irritated Akshara but she knows the situation as she also felt bad for Amaya. Amit sits down in front of Amaya and held her hand in a protective way. As if he was asking her not to worry he will protect her.

....

Amaya was chilling with the kids joking and playing with them. They were also very happy with their Pari Aunty. She was happy as Abhinav is getting better. He is regaining his memories again. She was roaming around the park when she saw Abhimanyu talking to someone on the phone. His words triggered her sixth sense so she decided to hear the whole conversation..

Abhi - Mujhe kya pata tha woh zinda hoga. Maine usey jab last time dekha mujhe laga woh mar gaya. Mujhe check krana chahiye tha.

Then suddenly he stayed quiet listening to the other party.

Abhi - Ha ajse shuru hua hai. Usko kuch yaad nehi ane dunga main. Warna mein barbaad ho jaunga.

Abhi - Exactly!! Us medicine ka naam kya hai..

Abhi - woh kam karega..

Abhi - Rohan, dekh agar yeh kam nehi karega to mein kahika nehi rahoonga.

Abhi - Thik hai.

Amaya was shocked Abhimanyu wants to stop Abhinav from recovering. She has to tell Abhinav and Akshara about it. She was about to leave when Abhimanyu catches her. He take her to a quiet place and held her.

Am - Tum eisa kaise kar sakte ho.

Abhi - Agar kisiko kuch bhi kaha to main Tumhare pyaare Abhi ki yaddast wapas ane se nehi rokung uski saase rok dunga.

Amaya was scared. Even the fact that Abhinav is Alive was enough for her. She promised him she Won't reveal anything and left from there. Since then she has been avoiding Abhinav.

....

Everyone was speechless they didn’t know Abhimanyu could stoop so low. His obsession over Abhir and Akshara has made him go mad.

Amit - Abhi hum kya kar sakte hai is bare main.?

Ab - Pakka sabut k bina hum kuch bhi nehi kar payenge.

Ak - Amaya ne khud suna hai woh degi gawahi.

Ab - Humein unke muh se confess karwana padega warna yeh baat sabit karna mushkil hoga. Birla's bohut powerful log hai.

They all know he is right. So they kept thinking about how they can make him confess.

....

Ab - Mujhse kyu chupaya.? Itna paraya ho gaya hu mein.

Am - Kaise batati ? Agar usey pata chalta aur woh tumhe kuch kar deta to.?

Ab - Woh mera bal bhi baka nehi kar payega. Mera paas itne pyaar karnewale do do parivaar jo hai.

Amaya smiled at him sadly. She is not okay yet. She couldn’t forget the face of Abhimanyu she saw that day.

Amit said bye to Aarohi and kissed Roohi on the cheek and left with Amaya.

.....

Akshara and Abhinav was in their bedroom lying on the bed with Abhir hugging Abhinav from one side and Akshara on the other side also hugging him close. They both were thinking about everything that Amaya said.

Akshara still couldn’t process all the information she got today. Is it the same Abhimanyu she once fell in love with.? Is it the same Abhimanyu she called her friend.?

Abhinav caressed Akshara's hai as he could understand she was hurt
And most affected person about this.

Ab - Ap thik hai.?

He gave her forhead a small kiss and asked.

Ak - Hmm

Ab - Akshara ap jyada mat sochiye so jayiye.

Akshara has lost her sleep. She needs to know how can Abhimanyu even think about doing something like this. The Abhimanyu she knows will never hurt her like this. She wants answers. But she needs to wait for now.

While thinking about all this she drifted into sleep.