First Date

Ak - Kya ap mere saath date pe chalenge.?

Abhinav and Akshara was sitting in the room of theirs when Akshara asked Abhinav this question.

It's been a week since they met last so The Rathods' invited Goenkas' in their house so that they can spend some time with Abhinav.

Ma - Thank you so much Avinash ji

Avi - Arey kaisi bateein kar rahe hai ap Manish ji is mein Dhanyabad ki kya baat hai ap humare bete ki parivaar hai to ap humare bhi parivaar huye.

Abhinav was uncomfortable and happy at the same time. Uncomfortable because everyone in the Goenka family was treating him as their own family bt he doesn’t know them also he was happy because he really wanted to know about his family always. Amaya on the other hand accepted the fact that Ayaan can never be her. And
She also talked to Ayaan abt this. He was really feeling guilty for hurting her bt she made him understand its not his fault its the fault of Time. They met at a wrong time.

Am - Hum dost rahenge na Abhi. Kuch bhi ho ye dosti kabhi nahi tootegi.

Ab - Tum mere best friend ho. Jab koi nahi samjha tumne mujhe samjha. Main kaise.....

Am - Its ok. Yeh mat sochna ki tumhari galti hai is mein.

Amaya placed her hand on the top of Abhinav's hand

Am - Tumhari koi galti nahi hai. Shayad hum mile ese waqt main ke bicharna to tha hi.

Ab - Amu....

Am - Main thik hu. Khush hu trust me. Waise Shaadi ho ya nehi mujhe mera Pyara sa Abhi humesha meri zindegi mein chahiye. Jo mere saath movies jayega, club jayega, Maa ki daant se bachayega, Amit vaia se mere taraf se ladega, Papa se chupke Trip jane mein madad karega.

Ab - Humesha. Saath tha, hu aur rahoonga. Kuch bhi ho humare dosti k bich kuch bhi nehi ayega.

Saying so Abhinav hugged Amaya. Goenkas' wanted Abhinav to come back home. So Avinash told him to think about it. Abhinav knew he had to go back. But he was going to miss his family. This family was his own too.

Avi - Agar tu comfortable hai tabhi jana. Koi tujhe jor nehi karega. Jitna time chahe lena. Par jaha bhi raho khush rehna beta.

Ab - Papa mein kaise Maa, Amu, Amit vaia aur Apse dur jaau. Pichle 6 mahine se Ap sab hi to the. Main kaise....

Avi - Hum abhi bhi rahenge beta. Tu ye kyu soch raha hai ki humara rishta toot jayega agar tu waha jayega to. Tu beta hai mera aur humesha rahega.

Abhinav hugged his father tightly. He heard from Muskan he was an orphan so when he got a family of his own someone who he can call Ma papa he didn’t wanna leave them.
He was afraid of losing them.

Avinash took promise from him that he Won't stop working with them. He wants him to continue his job. Which he promised he will.

.....

Amaya was crying in her room when her mother entered her room and placed her hand on her head. She looked up at her mother and immediately hugged her and started crying inconsolably.

Her mother didn’t know what to say so she just kept hugging her daughter. The silence of the duo said a lot of things.

....

It was time for Abhinav to back to his own family. He said bye to the Rathods'. Hugged them all and promised to come and visit them every weekend and also took promise from them that they will come and visit him. And left with Kairav.

....

Goenkas' welcomed Abhinav grandly. Mimi did the Arti and nazar utaro him. Abhir kept holding on to him ever since he reached at the home. Which was assuring for Abhinav in this unfamiliar environment that he is not alone.

After having a meal together Akshara and Abhinav came back to their room. Abhinav was hesitant to even sit in the bed.

Ak - Ap change karke comfortable ho jayiye. Main apke kapre nikal deti hu

Ab - Nehi mein khud karlunga ap pareshan mat hoyiye.

Saying so he immediately went near his suitcase started unpacking. He didn’t wanna bother Akshara. But Akshara was already bothered by his behaviour. She didn’t know how to approach him. How to break this ice between them. So she thought of an idea and said,

Ak - Kya ap mere saath date pe chalenge.?

Ab - Ji.?

Ak - Dekhiye kahina kahi se to shuruwat karna hoga na.. Hum shuru se shuru karte hai. Aur date pe chalte hai.

Ab - Thik hai.. Par kaha.?

Ak - Woh hum badh mein decide karlenge abhi ap change kar ke thora aram kar lijiye Thak gaye honge.

Ab - Ji acha.

Abhinav went to freshen up and Akshara went to check on Abhir.