Amrohi Engagement

Amaya was sitting with Abhir and Roohi. Both of them were chattering with her about their school. She was listening to them with full attention and was giving replies when needed.

They were complaining about their homework and play time. Just then Abhimanyu came and sat with them. Both the kids became happy to see him. But Amaya's expression changed completely. She was scared. Abhinav asked her to act like she is scared but in this moment she is genuinely scared.

Abhi - Kya baatein chal rahi hai baccha party.?

Abhir - Hum school ki baatein kar rahe the Pari Aunty se

Abhi - Pari Aunty.?

Roohi - Pari jaise sunjar bhi hai aur acchi bhi

Abhi - Sunjar nehi sundar princess

Roohi - wahi wahi poppy.

Abhimanyu can be many things but one thing about him was that he loves his kids very much.

Abhi - Princess, Abhi ap poppy ko vul to nehi jayenge na.?

Roohi wanted to say ap bhi to mujhe bhul gaye the Abhir se milne k baad. But this new Roohi didn't say that instead she just said no and avoided the topic. Abhimanyu could understand but it was his deeds he was paying for now.

Abhimanyu looked at Amaya and said,

Abhi - Zyada din eise daar k jeena nehi parega tumhe. Main tumhe darana nehi chahta tha. Main to bas apne bete k saath rehna chahta tha. Ab main humesha k liye London ja raha hoon.

Despite doing so many wrong things he was justifying himself. In his mind he was the victim.

Amaya was sitting there quietly. She was even scared to say something in front of him.

Akshara noticed that and immediately came to rescue her

Ak - Amaya tum yaha pe ho main kab se tumhe dhoond rahi thi.

Amaya was confused after hearing that. Akshara gave her a nod and she immediately understood.

Ak - Chalo mere saath.

Amaya got up and followed Akshara. When they reached a blind spot Amaya immediately sat down. He legs were shaking.

Ak - Kyu daar rahi ho, hum saab hai na.

Am - Usne Abhi ko kuch kardiya to

Ak - Kuch nehi kar payega. Main Abhinav ko kuch nehi hone dungi. Aur tum saab bhi to ho unke saath.

She gave Amaya's hand a assuring squeeze and Amaya got up and hugged Akshara.

Am - Mujhe pata hai hum jis halat mein mile woh thik nehi hai. Lekin phir bhi hum dost banne ki kowshish to kar hi sakte hai.

Akshara gave her a smile and hugged her back. Both started walking towards the stage.

Abhinav was a bit confuse to see Amaya and Akshara together. He felt like its a dream.

Ak - Aise kya dekh rahe hai ap.?

Ab - Soch raha hoon sooraj kis or se utha hai aj.

Akshara gave him a look which said very funny and left along with Amaya.

The engagement ceremony of Amrohi started. They exchanged ring while everyone was throwing flowers.
.....

After the engagement ceremony Akshara was sitting in her room thinking about everything that happened today. She and Amaya became friends, her sister is finally happy and little moments with Abhinav.

She and Abhinav are coming closer day by day. But he didn't say he loves her. That's how he must have felt when she couldn't tell him that she loves him.

Just then Abhir came running and sat on the bed.

Ak - Tujhe kya hua.?

Abhir - Aj mein yaha pe sounga

Ak - Kyu tune to kaha tha tujhe tere kamre mein sona hai aj

Abhir - Phir maine socha Papa ko neend nehi ayegi phir woh thik kaise honge.?

Ak - Papa ko neend nehi ayegi ya phir tujhe.?

Abhir smiled sheepishly and hugged his mother.

Ab - Kya baat hai.. Kis barein mein baatein chaal rahi hai vai.

Abhir and Ak - Kuch bhi nehi

Ab - Ho mujhe nehi bataoge. Apne sage baap aur pati ko.

Abhir - Kitna drame karte hi Papa.

Abhinav smiled and came and lay down next to him.

...

Akshara loves this scene. She can watch it all day long. Her son is sleeping on his Papa. Both of them look so peaceful. Just then this thing hits her how can someone try to harm Abhinav. He did so much for Abhimanyu. What happened to the Abhimanyu she knows.

She got up with a heavy heart thinking about Abhimanyu. As she really did forgive him and considered him her friend so she couldn't accept the fact that he tried to kill Abhinav.

....

Ab - Humein kuch to karna parega.

Am - Shaadi hone se pehle humein Abhimanyu ki sacchai sab k samne lana hoga.

Ak - Aisa kyu.?

Am - Kyu ki woh humesha k liye London ja raha hai.

All of them were worried now. If he leaves they Won't be able to give him punishment for everything he did.

They started brainstorming about what to do. Just then it hit Abhinav. He knew exactly what he had to do.

.....

Ab - Tum thik ho.?

Amaya just nodded her head in yes..

Ab - Amu agar tum uncomfortable ho ya darr lag raha hai to tumhe ye karne ki zaroorat nehi hai. Hum kuch aur soch lenge.

Ak - Ha Amaya. Agar tumhe zara sa bhi problem hai to humein yeh karne ki koi zaaroorat nehi hai.

Am - Main thik hu. Aur yeh main karna chahti toon. Kisi aur k liye nehi apne khud k liye. Kyun ki main itna kamjoor nehi par sakti.

Amit looked at her proudly and gave her a side hug.

Amit - Yeh huyi na mere behen jaisi baat. Ab Abhimanyu ko pakarne se humein koi nehi rok sakta...

All of them were determined they are going to get Justice for Abhinav.