Jab Abhinav met Amaya

Ayan was standing on the doorstep of Goenka mansion he was looking for Amaya. He then noticed that boy from earlier was pointing at him. When everyone around him turned towards him and had a shocked look. In the middle of this faces he saw amaya standing with her Ma and papa. He walked towards them and stand beside amaya.

Akshara Couldn't believe her eyes the person she wanted to see one last time or touch one last time if possible, the love of her life is standing just in front of her.

She couldn’t process the whole thing she just knew she has to hug him It's now or never type of situation. She just ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Her tears keep falling from her eyes she could master her energy to say only one thing,

Ak - Abhinav!!!!!!

Ayan was filled with a very familiar smell around him bt he couldn’t shake off the thought that his fiance is standing beside him.

Ay - Ji main abhinav nahi Ayaan

Akshara broke the hug and stand in front of him speechless.

Abhimanyu was standing there heartbroken. He knew Akshara is never going to be his anymore. Manjeri was also shocked. A tear drop fell from her eyes. She couldn’t believe her eyes. It was Abhinav. The person she hates the most. Who took away her family from her. Snatched her son's family.

Manish was the first one to overcome this shock!!

Ma - Aap ye kya keh rahe hai Jamai sa. Aap Abhinav hai. Humare Jamai sa hai aap.

Avinash and Avantika instantly understood the whole scenerio and asked Amaya to go home with Ayaan. They wanna talk to the Goenkas'.

Ayaan was hesitant he also understood It's his family bt he was confused nd kinda sad that his wife moved on so soon which made him more confuse abt everything so he decided to leave with Amaya. He took Amaya's hand and left Goenka mansion.

Ma - Avinash ji yeh Abhinav apke saath kaise. Hume kuch samajh mein nahi aa raha hai.

Avi - Woh Aayan tha Aamaya ka mangetar. Pata hai ap soch rahe honge eise kaise. Actually hua yu ke

6 MONTHS AGO

Abhinav was lying on ground covered in blood his whole life flashed in front of his eyes. Just when he thought he is going to die here a girl emerged in front of him she took him to the nearby hospital from where he was transferred into a big hospital in mumbai due to complications.

Am - Abhi apko kaisa lag raha hai ?

Ab - Ji main thik hu bas sar mein thoda dard hai.

Am - Yeh hospital humarahi hai apko kisi bhi cheez ki zaroorat ho to mujhe bolna

Ab - Thik hai ji.

It was the starting of a beautiful friendship. During his hospital days Avinash and Avantika came to visit Abhinav nd they liked him instantly so when they got to know he lost his memories and have nowhere to go they took him in.

NOW

Av - Aise Ayaan humein mile. Amaya aur uski bohut banti hai aur dono ek dusre ko pasand bhi karte hai isiliye humne dono ki mangni karwa di. Humein nahi pata tha woh shaadi shuda hai. Sare confusions k liye hum mafi mangte hai.

Ma - Apko ache se khabar lena chahiye tha. Aise kaise mangni karwa di apne. Humare Akshu k pati hai woh.

Akshara was standing there silently. She couldn’t believe any of these. One thing only mattered to her that Abhinav was alive!!!

Ak - Mujhe Abhinav se baat karni hai. Apne usey wapas kyu bheja.

Avi - Sar mein chot lagne k karan zyada pressure uske liye acha nehi hai. Isiliye hum akele main baat karna chahte the.

Av - Tum kal humare ghar awo aur usse baat karlo.

Akshara just nodded her head in yes and left for her room. She needs to clear her mind before she can meet her Abhinav tomorrow.