Haldi Night

Abhinav was getting ready and thinking about today’s plan. He just doesn’t want this plan to ruin Aarohi and Amit's wedding. These two broken souls deserve to be happy.

Akshara came in and saw her husband who was lost in thoughts. She came and hugged him from behind.

Ak - kya soch rahe hai.?

Abhinav smiled at her in the glass. And said,

Ab - Apke bare mein hi soch raha tha.. Ki main kitna lucky hoon k ap mujhe mile.

Akshara blushed in this comment

Ak - Oh to kadar hai apko meri warna majal hai apke mu se tarif k ek shabd nikle. Abhi bhi baatein bana rahe hai. Biwi itne acche se taiyar hoke ayi hai ek adh tarif karloon.

Abhinav turned around and
She was looking gorgeous in the yellow saree. Abhinav didn’t notice before his mind was some where else. When he saw her he was awestruck.

Akshara was feeling shy with his gaze

Ak - Ap kuch kahenge nehi.?

Ab - Dekhiye maine asmaan ki pari ko to nehi dekha lekin agar dekhta to woh bilkul apke jaisa hi dikhti hogi.

Ak - Kuch jyada nehi ho gaya.?

Ab - Apke liye to har shabd tarif k chota hi hai.

Just then Abhir entered the room wearing a similar kurta like Abhinav.

Abhir - Ap log beetein hi karte rahenge ya phir niche bhi chalenge.? Sab intezaar kar rahe hai.

Ab - Chal.

Abhinav took abhir in his lap and left for the haldi function.

.....

Aarohi was ready. But she was missing Neil a lot. She felt like what if Neil feels she cheated on him. She couldn’t even live with his memories. She was feeling guilty.

Actually she was afraid of happiness so whenever she is happy her mind makes up a excuse to make her feel guilty.

She closed her eyes and takes a deep breath standing on the window . Just then a wind felt like gently caresessed her. She was suddenly feeling sukoon inside her. As if Neil was telling her she deserves to be happy. Amit will always be there for her. He is happy for her.

Akshara and Muskan entered the room and noticed Aarohi was standing on the window.

Ak - Tu thik hai.?

Aa - Ab thik hu. ( she smiled brightly)

They looked at her confusingly. But they were happy with the fact that Aarohi was happy.

....

Haldi function started in full swing. Abhir and Roohi were playing with Amit with the haldi while Aarohi was watching them Amusingly .
Goenkas' and Rathods' were discussing about weddings of their time and now. While Birlas' were sitting there quietly.

Amaya went near Abhimanyu

Am - Mujhe apse kuch baat karni hai..

Abhimanyu was confuse. The girl who couldn’t talk to him or look at him now is approaching him confidently.

Abhi - Bolo kya kehna hai

Am - Yaha nehi. Bahar chalte hai.

Both of them came out of the house.

Am - chalo mere saath

Abhi - Kaha.? Aur main tumhare saath kyu chalu

Am - Kyu ki nehi chaloge to main yaha baat karoongi aur wo tumhare liye acha nehi hoga.

Abhi - Tum mujhe dhamki de rahi ho.?

Am - Jo samajhna hai samajh lo.

Abhimanyu could see the determination in her eyes. He was wondering what suddenly happened to her. But he decided to follow her. If something goes wrong he can always take care of her.

Amaya drove them both in the exact same place where Abhinav and Abhimanyu came 8 months ago.

Abhi - Tum mujhe yaha kyu layi ho.

Am - Taki main sab kuch waha se khatam kar saku jaha se shuru huyi thi. Main aur tumse daar ke nehi jee sakti.

Abhi - Maine tumse kaha tha na main jaa raha hoon yaha se humesha k liye. Phir bhi tumhe problems create karna hai.

Am - Mujhe samajh mein nehi aa raha ap yeh sab kar kyu rahe hai.
Abhir apko mil gaya tha. Ap hi ne usey wapas de diya phir kyu.

Abhi - Kyuki mera beta mujhse door jaa raha tha. Woh mujhse nafrat karne laga tha.

Amaya thought Abhimanyu started confessing. Just a bit push and he will reveal everything.

But just then Abhimanyu started looking towards a single direction.

Am - kya hua.?

Abhi - Tumhe kya laga tumlog mujhe bewakoof bana lo ge. Sharmaji bahar aa jayiye apne Camera k saath.

Abhinav and Akshara came to light from behind the trees.

Abhimanyu came towards them and broke the camera.

Abhimanyu started taunting them about how clumsy they were that they hid behind a tree to film him. He kept on saying things when a sudden confession came out of his mouth in the heat of the moment.

But Alas!! The camera ws broken.

Abhi - Ap logoko kya laga itna asan hai mujhe bewakoof banana. Ap ese hi mujhe pakar lenge. 8 mahine pehle bade papa jab gawahi derahe the tab kuch nehi bigar paye ab kya biga renge.

Ak - Woh meri galti thi ki maine tumpe viswas kiya. Dost bulaya tumhe. Aur tum to meri zindegi hi mujhse chinne chale the.

Abhimanyu looked at Akshara with pleading eyes.

Abhi - Lekin Akshara maine Sharmaji ko dhakka nehi diya. Abhir ki kasam.

Akshara was confuse now. What is he saying. She knows one thing for sure he will never swear on Abhir if he is lying. Is Amaya lying.?

Suddenly she hears a voice from behind. It was Abhinav.

Ab - Apne mujhe dhakka nehi diya. Par apne mujhe marne k liya chor diya tha. Ap wapas aye the.

Abhimanyu was shocked. He Couldn't believe what he just heard.

....

Aarohi and Amit couldn’t focus on their own function. They kept thinking what must be happening there in the cliff. Was Amaya successful in making him confess.?

Sw - Kya hogaya tum dono ko.? Itna pareshaan kyu lag rahe ho.?
Akshara Jamaisa Amaya sab pata nehi kaha chale gaye.

Man - Mera Abhi bhi kahi nazar nehi aa raha hai.

Mimi - Pata nehi saare bacche kaha chale gaye.

Av - Maine Amaya ko Abhimanyu k saath jaate huye dekha. Usey bulaya piche se call bhi kiya lekin phone Abhir k paas tha.

Man - Abhimanyu aur Amaya.?

Ma - Pata nehi kya chal raha hai..

Sw - Bhagwan kare sab kuch thik ho.

Amit and Aarohi looked at each other with worried eyes. Amit kept thinking he should have been there for them right now.