Amrohi and Akshnav

Ab - Plz koi garbar nehi hona chahiye.

Abhinav said this to all four of them but looked at only Akshara.

Ak - Apne sirf mere taraf kyu dekha.? Main garbar karti hu..

Ab - Main to sabko keh raha tha..

Ak - Dekha to sirf meri taraf hai na..

Ab - Ap thoda sa zyada nehi thoda sa gussewali hai na.. Toh ap agar Bhaiji ko kuch keh dengi to garbar ho jayegi. Aur engagement mein woh to ayenge hi..

Amit and Aarohi are finally getting married. Tomorrow is their engagement ceremony. Birlas' are also invited there. That's why Abhinav was giving Amrohi, Akshara and Amaya the instructions.

Ab - Amu, Tum bilkul normal behave karna unko dekh k darna. Dur dur rehna. In short humein jaisa hai waisa hi behaviour karna hai.

Everyone agreed and they discussed further about what they should do.

....

Akshnav's Room

Akshara was getting ready and Abhinav was helping abhir to get ready in his sherwani .

Ab - Nikkeji aj to tu cha gaya. Kitna pyaara lag raha hai mera baccha. Akshara, mere bete ko ek kala tika laga dijiye.

Abhir - Ap bhi kuch kam nehi lag rahe hai papaji.

Ab - Papa kiska hoon!!

Both of them high fived each other. Akshara came forward and put tika on both of them. And did thu thu thu.

Abhir bring the kajal too as Abhinav gestured him. Abhinav took abhir in his lap and Abhir put the kajal behind Akshara's ear too.

Then Abhir and Abhinav both looked at each other and Abhinav gestured at him for something. Abhir immediately left to bring something and came back with a gift box. Abhinav gave the box to Akshara.

Ab - Yeh hum dono k taraf se.

Ak - Yeh kya hai.?

Ab - Chota sa gift hai ji.

Akshara opened the box it was a small piece of necklace. Simple but elegant one. Akshara really liked it. But she was mad at him for not letting her lashing at Abhimanyu. She knows he is right but she didn’t want to admit it.

Abhir - Yeh hum dono ne milke dhunda hai apke liye. Apko kaisa laga.?

Ak - Bohot pyaara bilkul teri tarah.

Saying so she kissed Abhir on the cheek. Just then Roohi called Abhir so he left with her.

Abhinav came towards Akshara..

Ab - Abhir k saath main bhi tha ye gift khareed ne mein..

Saying this he started scratching his cheek. Akshara knew what he wanted to say but she completely ignored him and started to leave when Abhinav held her hand and pulled her towards him and kissed her on the cheek. She narrowed her eyes towards him.

Ab - Kyu naraz hai ap.?

Ak - Meri marzi. Main jab chahe apse naraz ho sakti hu haq hai mera.

Ab - Ohh.. Phir toh manana farz hai mera.

Saying so he kissed her other cheek.

Ak - Yeh kya tha.?

Ab - Dekhiye main bohot simple sa insaan hu. Baate banana to ata nehi hai. Isiliye isse acha tarika nehi laga apko manane ka.

Akshara narrowed her eyes again at him and Both of them started laughing.

Abhinav then helped Akshara to wear the necklace and both of them left for the function.

.....

Aarohi was nervous. She was scared too. After everything that happened with her in last few years she is now scared of happiness. Her head was full of thoughts when her phone suddenly rang..

It was Amit..

Aa - Hello

Amit - Hi. Woh mein soch raha tha confirm kar lu humari engagement ho rahi hai na.?

Aarohi was confused what is he saying..

Aa - Kya keh rahe hai ap..

Amit - Nehi jab se suna hai tumne shaadi k liye Haa kardi hai lag raha hai sapna dekh raha hu.

Aarohi smiled that nervous feeling has gone. Now she is excited for the life ahead of her.

Amit - Kuch kahenge nehi.

Aa - Abhi ap itne bure pickup line use karenge to bolti to bandh ho hi jayegi na..

Amit chuckeld and just then Akshara entered the room

Ak - Tu taiyar ho gayi.
Aa - Ha
Ak - Is waqt kisse baat kar rahi hai.

Aarohi showed her the phone, Amit's name was written there. Akshara took the phone from her hand and said in a teasing way

Ak - Jijaji ap eise phn pe baat karte rahenge ya phir aayenge bhi.

Amit - Main to taiyar hi hu ap kahe to aj baarat leke hi aa jata hu

Ak - Itne utawle hona bhi thik nehi hai. Ap jaldi se aa jayiye apki hone wali dulhan apka intezaar kar rahi hai.

Amit - Main 2 min mein taiyar hoke ek min mein aata hu

Akshara and aarohi both laughed at his childishness and cut the call

....

Amit was sitting in the stage and was looking at the guest nervously.  No one was paying attention to him. His parents were taking care of the guests and Amaya was helping Abhinav in something. Just then he saw Aarohi coming down with Akshara and Roohi.

He was mesmerised by her beauty. Roohi came running to him and hold his hand. He came out of his gaze and took roohi in his lap..

Amit - Ap to bohot sundar lag rahi ho. Agar meri pyaari si beti ko kisiki nazar lag gayi to

Roohi and Aarohi both got emotional hearing him calling her "Meri beti". Roohi didn’t know how to respond. She wanted to call him Papa but she was confuse. So she just smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Amit also kissed her back on the cheek and She left to play with Abhir.

Amit - Apne bataya nahi ap main ye bhi talent hai

Aa - Kaisa talent

Amit - Apko magic bhi aata hai

Aa - Ap ki baatein mere saar k upar se jata hai

Amit - Nahi apko dekhte hi sab kuch gayeb ho jata hai as paas

Aarohi was embarrassed and shy at the same time with this

Aa - Kitni purani line hai

Amit - But still works

Aa - Apko kaise pata

Amit - Ap Has jo rahi hai.

Both of them share an eyelock which was disturb by Amaya and Muskan as it was time for exchanging ring.

.....

Akshara was doing some work when she noticed Abhimanyu was approaching her

Abhi - Kaisi ho.? Sharmaji ki tabiyat abhi kaisa hai.?

Akshara really wanted to slap him bt she suppressed her anger..

Ak - Thik hai. Tumne jo medicine di hai uske wajah se thoda aram mil raha hai unhe.

Abhi - Medicine ko continue karne bolo aur kuch yaad aye ya zaroorat ho to mujhe adhi raat ko bhi bulalena main aa jaunga

Ak - Thank you so much

Abhi - Kaisi baat kar rahe ho dost hai sharma ji mere.

Abhinav was running behind Abhir to feed him something when he noticed Akshara and Abhimanyu. He was scared initially but happy when he saw how Akshara handled the situation.

He was thinking to himself that he needs a full proof plan.