11

09 : 22
-

"I say we go undercover. Feels like we'd attract attention in our uniform ", Seth suggest as they gathered in Josephines office to discuss a new case.

"The director just wants tight secrets for the event. She feels that there'd be chaos like the last time she host something like this", Josephine explained. "What chaos? And what's the event for?", taehyung asked while sipping coffee. "Well , she mentioned to the chief that when they hosted the art seminar last year, a bunch of hooligans barged in and caused havoc by destroying the art with spray paint. Those art pieces are actually being showcased for auctioning ", Josephine explained to them. Seth went oooooh.

"Yeah, so we have to just visit the museum. Check around to see where more security is needed", she said while taking the cup from taehyung. They both watched as she sipped the coffee and paced to her desk. "Should I get you a cup?", Seth asked her. "No, this one is fine", she continued to sip it. Taehyung cleared his throat and stood. "We should prepare to leave soon. I'll ask Kate to join us", he gave Seth a pat on the shoulder before walking out.

"Go get changed ,lieutenant ", she placed down the cup and scanned through her emails. "Commander, can I ask a question. I know it'll sound personal but I have to know ", he whispered. Josephine hummed but kept her eyes on the laptop. "Do you like Captain?", he asked. "Ofcourse I do. He's my partner ", she stated the obvious. "I mean , do you have a crush on him?". The office fell silent, her fingers froze over the keys. She could hear her heart pounding in her brain. "Dismissed ", she said instead of answering his question. But - her not responding to that was enough for him to know she did. He salute and walked out.

He always knew he never stood a chance with her. She was always rejecting him since training days. He regret trying so hard and ignoring the others who admit to liking him.

-

Willow Museum
12 : 07