13

19 : 37
-

"Ahhhh-", Josephine held out the spoon. Taehyung lift his gaze from his phone before chuckling, "I'm not hungry , but thank you". She sighed and ate the scoop of ice cream. "Did you decide yet?", she asked. "Yeah, I like the one on iris street. Its not that far from the station. The area is quite peaceful too", he respond while scanning through the news on his phone. "Aren't you tired of seeing that all day?", she stood to her feet and walked to the kitchen. "Just keeping up with updates", he whispered.

"I thought I was the workaholic ", she snickered. "You are", he smiled. "Have you decided on what to wear tomorrow?", she came back to sit at his side. "Not yet", he mumbled. "Do you want to match?", her question made him look at her. She was smiling , a slight blush tinting her cheeks. "I don't think we should", he said with a tiny smile before getting to his feet. "Can't have the other officers chat about us instead of focusing on the task at hand", he explained, earning a nod from her. "I'm off to bed", he gave her head a pat before leaving.

Josephine drew her knees to her chest. It wasn't hard to see that taehyung didn't like her as much as she liked him. Maybe things between them would change over time. She really wanted to get to know him better - his favorite color, food, weather, season...He was amazing.

-
Lapd
11 : 21

Their eyes were glued to the screen ahead. "9 year old Stacy Gills", the chief point to the blonde haired child in the picture. "Went missing yesterday around 2pm. Stacy never made it home from school. Camera's outside the school gate shows her walking alone , nothing out of place. So somewhere between her home and the school , something happened to this little girl", he explained.

Taehyung watched Kate jot down notes. He simply hated cases that involved minors. His mind always dragged him back to Yuki. She was too young to die. She has just become happy when everything got destroying because of his sins. "Commander, Captain", the chief called out. "Detective Bailey and Henderson will find clues for today. Tomorrow the case will handed to you both. The event tonight is priority for you both today", he instruct. Taehyung and Josephine nod. "This little girl is somewhere out there. Either lost or someone has taken her. The parents hadn't reported any ransom messages yet", the chief turned off the screen.

"Let's get back to work", he clapped his hands.

"Captain ", the chief called. "Sir?", taehyung stood beside him. "Please deliver these documents to the director. It's charity forms from the board members", he explained as tae took the brown envelope. "Okay sir", he said as the chief gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Commander, my office now", he said to Josephine who nod and followed her father. Taehyung stared down at the envelope. Anastasia didn't want to see him. The worst part was - he couldn't tell this to the chief.

"Captain", Seth approached him. "Lieutenant? Do you need something?", tae smiled. "Could you give this to the director also? It's the new set up I sketched", he hand tae a rolled sheet. "Trying to impress the director?", tae asked. "What? Ofcourse not. She's very beautiful but I've got my eye on someone else", he smiled. Taehyung felt alittle guilty for having sex with Josephine, knowing very well how much she means to Seth. "Besides- it looks like someone else has their eye on the director ", Seth gave a smirk before walking out of the boardroom. Taehyung rolled his eyes and smiled. That kid was going to get a beating.

-
University of L.A
12 : 32

Anastasia sat behind the desk. Pen gripped between her teeth as she scanned her emails. Keeping herself busy was a must. She had so many questions but didn't wish to speak to him. How was he the Captain? Was he in the force for 6 years? If he was in l.a all this time, why didn't he come to meet her ?