21

Taehyung tossed the extra blanket onto the bed. He hated the cold. It made him want to sleep for an entire week without having to get up early for work.

"Your place is so much more cozier than mine", Ana said whole rushing into the bedroom and literally jumping into bed. Taehyung couldn't help but laugh at how adorable she was while covering herself. He turned off the light and climbed beside her. "Come here", he called. She did not hesitate to snuggle against him. "You're so warm", she chimed as he kissed her forehead. "Maybe you should just move in with me", he smiled. "And abandon the place I worked so hard to build?", she pout. "Or i could move into yours. I really don't care", he stroked her cheek. Anastasia just smiled and nod. "You want me to move in?", he asked. "Yes", she whispered.

Taehyung gave her forehead a kiss again. Anastasia stared at her index drawing circles on his chest. The silence was peaceful. Just laying in his arm was enough to make her heart race but feel safe at the same time. "Did you hate me when you found that box?", his question made her finger freeze. "Filing for divorce was the only way I could have you move on, Ana. I just need you to know that. I wanted you to someday move on without having strings still attached to your past", he whispered against her head. "You deserve to be happy Ana, which is why I never tried to find you when I got transferred to the lapd. I couldn't take you back to the place which you healed from". Anastasia placed her palm against his chest, feeling the beat of his heart.

"I just needed you to hear me out and then I was going to leave your life again. I'm just grateful that you wanted me", he smiled. Anastasia sighed and tilt her back to make eye contact. "I never hated you, taehyung ", she whispered. "Everything happened so fast. Our lives had changed in the blink of an eye. I felt consumed and I know that's exactly how you felt too. I just wanted to see you. Even if it was for a minute - I wanted you to hug me and tell me we'll be okay", she reached up and placed her hand on his cheek. "We had lost everything. All we wanted was a peaceful life", she add. "During those 6 years, I've never hated you. I just wanted to see you again. I thought you were dead", she whispered as tears pooled in her eyes. "I thought they had killed you", her lips turned downward.

"I told you I wasn't allowed to speak to anyone I knew ", he whispered while wiping away her tears. "If I was allowed then you'd be the first person to know I was okay, Ana ", he kissed her forehead as she nod. "I'm sorry baby", he held her closer to his chest. "Taehyung", she whispered against his neck. "I'm here baby", he kissed her cheek.

"I-I never signed the divorce papers".

Taehyung swore he could hear his heart thumping in his brain. He pulled back to look at her face. Her eyes bouncing around his face which looked like he'd seen a ghost. "I couldn't bring myself to do it", she whispered. "What do you mean?", he whispered. "It means- I didn't sign them", she raised a brow. Taehyung swallowed the lump in his throat before clearing his throat. Processing all this was too much. "It means I'm still your wife , fool", she snickered at his dumbfounded state. "You're still my wife?", his heart was about to burst out his chest. "Yes", she whispered and leaned closer until their lips connect.

Taehyung blinked several times before slowly closing his eyes and kissing her back. Anastasia pulled him closer until her breasts were against his chest. "Ana", he breathed and shift so he was settled between her thighs. "Taehyung ", she whispered and snaked her tongue into his panting mouth. Their kiss was passionate. He could feel her love through this moment. She was his - his wife , his everything.

"Taehyung -", she gasped as he kissed his way to her neck. Her hands fumble with his shirt until it was successfully tossed on the floor. His tongue roamed her skin as if he were starving for years. Anastasia chewed on her lip while watching him kiss over her cotton dress , all the way to her exposed thighs. "I missed you", he breathed as he plant kisses along her inner thighs. Anastasia sunk her fingertips into blonde hair. "Let's get rid of this", he whispered while dragging her panties down her creamy thighs.