This is Halloween!

3rd person POV

The camera showed some trees from above, slowly descending as the narrator started to speak.

"'Twas a long time ago, longer now than it seems... in a place that perhaps you've seen in your dreams."

The tree trunks had different types of doors on them. One was an egg that was decorated with pastels, another door was shaped like a turkey.

"For the story that you are about to be told... took place in the holiday worlds of old."

The camera slowly looked passed those doors, moving onto a Christmas tree one. It passed that one, too, and stopped at a door with a pumpkin shape on it.

"Now, you've probably wondered where holidays come from. If you haven't, I'd say it's time you begun!"

The pumpkin door opened and the camera went inside.

Some leaves blew past a two 'scarecrows' that had some signs on their backs. One of them had a sign that read, 'Halloween Town' and the other one read, 'Hope you get spooked!'.

The wind blew them around, some leaves blowing past them and landing on a cemetery.

Ghosts: Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Some ghosts sang as their shadows were shown on some tombstones.

Ghosts: Come with us and you will see
This our town of Halloween

A gate opened to Halloween Town. Ghosts floated over towards some spears.

Ghosts: This is Halloween
This is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

At each word, a pumpkin with creepy faces would land directly on a spear.

Ghosts: This is Halloween
Everybody make a scene
Trick-or-treat till
The neighbor's gonna die of fright

The ghosts floated over towards a castle, going through the gates without a problem.

Ghosts: It's our town
Everybody scream
In this town of Halloween

...

A bed was shown in a lonely room, and under the bed was a monster. It had razor sharp teeth with glowing red eyes.

Bed monster: I am the one
Hiding under your bed
Teeth ground sharp
And eyes glowing red

...

Creature under the stairs: I am the one
Hiding under your stairs
Fingers like snakes
And spiders in my hair

A monster showed his hand from under the stairs, and they were, in fact, snakes.

He had also shown a huge spider in his hair, an eerie smile on his face as he did so.

...

Some pages of a book repeatedly flipped by itself.

Everyone: This is Halloween
This is Halloween

Some coffins opened up, the vampires in the coffins slowly got out.

Everyone: Halloween, Halloween
Halloween, Halloween

They all walked out of their home one by one.