Chapter Six

Pinkie Pie (Springpaw)'s POV

Three moons later...

I bounced next to my mentor, Stormcloud as we padded to the training area. I was beaming as usual, but Stormcloud just smirked a bit and rolled his eyes. We headed to the sandy clearing underneath the big willow tree. Stormcloud just sat on the side of the clearing.

I cocked my head. "Stormcloud? Aren't we doing anything?"

The gray tom just nodded his head. "Yes, but you have to be patient, Springpaw. The others will be here soon."

"Okay." I padded over next to my mentor. We just sat there for a while, waiting. I spung up to my paws when I saw six cats coming over.

It was Pikepaw, Cloudpaw, and Twilight, along with their mentors, Streamfur, Reedpelt, and Oceanstorm.

I looked at Stormcloud. He nodded, like he knew what I was going to ask. I bounced around happily. My friends are training with me! I stopped and sat as the six cats walked over. Oceanstorm looked at Stormcloud.

"What are you planning, Stormcloud?", the deputy asked.

Stormcloud looked at the large tom, a playful gleam in his amber eyes.

"Something fun. Everyone gather round. We're gonna play a game.", Stormcloud ordered.

I bounced around like crazy. "A game? I love games! Ooo! What is it?", I asked, my hyper nature taking over.

Stormcloud chuckled a bit. He was about to explain when Oceanstorm gavve him a stern look.

"A game? We're supposed to be training.", Oceanstorm meowed

"It is training, fish-brain. Okay, so we need two teams, first of all. Reedpelt, Silverpaw, Streamfur, and Cloudpaw will be one team. Oceanstorm, Springpaw, Pikepaw, and I will be the other."

Twilight(Silverpaw) cocked her head. "Why do we need teams?", she asked Stormcloud.

"Well, Silverpaw, I'm going to draw two lines at each end of the training area. Each line is our territory. You and your team have to stop us from crossing the line and claiming your territory. Do whatever you need to stop the other team, but play it safe. Claws sheathed. Everyone got it?", Stormcloud explained.

All of us nodded. Stormcloud led our team to our side, and Reedpelt led her team to the other.

Stormcloud counted down. "Three.....two.....one.............GO!!!!", he yowled. Immedeately, Cloudpaw tried to race to the line. I pounced into the air and on her back. The fluffy she-cat shook me off, but my paw blocked her path and she tripped. She lunged at me playfully, and with my hind legs, I gently pushed her. Cloudpaw went flying back. Well, a bit, anyway. The white she-cat was about to leap, when a voice called from the other team's 'territory'. It was Stormcloud.

"I claim this land for StormClan!", he meowed proudly.

"Can we get another chance?", Twilight asked.

Stormcloud nodded, then looked at Oceanstorm. "Hey, Oceanstorm, how about you and Reedpelt switch?", he asked. The gray and white tom nodded, and padded to the other side. Reedpelt did the same.

The game started again. This time, no cat came at me, so I ran under them, using my small size as an adavantage. I dashed to the line, and was about to cross it when a silver flash stopped me. It was Twilight. She had lept at my side, and was staring at me, waiting for my move. I saw her get ready to leap when my hind leg flashed out, tripping her. Twilight lay on the ground in a daze, and when I was about to cross the line, I heard a voice from our side.

"I claim this land in the name of OceanClan!", Oceanstorm yowled. All the warriors gathered in a group.

Stormcloud shook the dirt out of his fur, and so did Reedpelt and Cloudpaw. Pikepaw was washing himself, and I decided to do the same. I looked over to see Oceanstorm and Twilight deep in conversation. I shrugged and groomed my fur.

All of us headed back to camp. Pikepaw was talking about the training, and as a good friend, I listened.

"-and so Cloudpaw was on the ground after I kicked her side, so then I ran over and pinned her down. She was all like,'Pikepaw! Pikepaw! Lemme go!'", Pikepaw said, mocking Cloudpaw's voice. I giggled. It was acctually really good.

At the camp, we all padded towards the fresh-kill pile. Huntingb patrols must have just came back, because there was a huge pile of fish. I picked out a small trout and sat next to the other apprentices. Pikepaw and Cloudpaw were arguing over who was better at fighting, so Twilight and I just talked.

"Pinkie, how do you think our friends are?", Twilight asked.

I just shrugged. "Fine, probably. I think they're super duper great! The other Clans must be fun!", I said in an optimistic tone. Twilight just stayed silent and we shared my trout. Afterwards, we just went to the apprentices den. The sun was low in the sky, and it was getting dark. I curled up in my nest and fell asleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm really excited about this book. I have this super awesome ending planned. But a few things have to happen first....dun dun dunnnn...

Stay beautiful, my little pineapples!

The_Derpinator™