-𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘷𝘦

VICTORIA WAS COMPLETELY MISERABLE

VICTORIA WAS COMPLETELY MISERABLE. There was no other term for it. It was now day two since Anthony ended things. She tried her hardest not to show anything was wrong, but unfortunately her brother can read right through her.

She felt guilty when she told him nothing was wrong. She's never lied to him a day in her life, and she hated that she had to now. How could she tell him?

"Oh hey, I slept with your best friend and he ended things, smashing my heart in the process. Don't get mad though."

That wouldn't go over very well.

When Vincent was at work, she stayed in her room, not trusting herself alone with Anthony. She couldn't wait for Monday, because then he'd be off for the whole week and have her out of the condo most of the days.

What did help, was Ari being up Victoria's ass. This beautiful dog brought her so much comfort. Too bad her owner was the reason behind needing to be comforted.

Which leads to now, with her hiding out in her room writing in her journal aimlessly. It mostly consisted of sad poems and aimless doodling. Ari was in her usual spot at the foot of her bed, snoring away with her head on Victoria's foot.

After a few minutes, she threw the journal at her closet in frustration and laid back on her bed.

"What the hell am I doing?" She mumbled to herself. "I'm Victoria Kovac. I don't act like this because of a stupid boy."

With a newfound determination, she decided she was going to make Anthony Rodrigo regret wanting to end whatever it was that they were.

She changed out of her sweat pants and tank top, and into a pair of gray shorts that slightly showed her ass and a black crop v-neck top that showed some of her cleavage. After spraying some perfume, she grabbed the current book she was reading and went to the living room, where he was working.

The first thing he noticed when she walked in, was just how damn good she smelled. He was scared to even look at her, because he knew he would cave in an instant.

What she didn't realize, was much he was kicking his own ass. He heard her sobs that night after he ended it, and it broke his heart. He didn't understand why he felt so strongly for her in such a short time. All he really knew, was how much he wanted to wrap his arms around her and make everything okay again. He knew it wouldn't be that easy, though.

Despite everything in his body telling him to not look, he turned around to see her reading as she was sat on the couch. Anthony's pants immediately tightened at the sight of her, making him curse to himself and turn back around to the computer. After attempting to readjust himself to relieve the tension, he tried to focus on work again.

Meanwhile, Victoria pretended to not notice his change in demeanor. She purposely chose to ignore the growing sexual tension in the room and continued on with her reading, pen in mouth for her to annotate any of her readings that she particularly loved. Little did she know, the pen between her lips was driving him mad. How he wished it was himself between those perfect, plump lips of her.

For the next hour, neither of them spoke to each other. When he got up to go to the bathroom, he took a peak at the book she was reading, which only made his breath hitch.

Haunting Adeline. He was on BookTok, he knew exactly what that book was and what it contained. The very thought of her reading that made him groan slightly. The same girl who got shy from watching 365 Days was reading that.

She wasn't as innocent as he thought.

His phone buzzed, which temporarily distracted him as he looked to see it was Vincent.

There was a call off, got asked to stay for the dinner shift. Won't be home until about midnight. Don't wait up.

"Fantastic," he muttered to himself. The only buffer they had wouldn't be home until they were both asleep.

Victoria didn't realize just how intense this book was. She squeezed her thighs together and let out a tiny, barely inaudible moan. She didn't think he'd hear it, but he was so hyper focused on her that he indeed did. And that was what finally made him snap.

He slammed is laptop closed and made his way to her. She was caught of guard, but also inwardly cheering inside that she managed to have this affect on him.

"Is something wrong, Anthony?" She breathed out. He spoke no words as he set the book aside and abruptly picked her up, making her yelp a bit.

"Yes," he growled as he took her to his room, kicking the door shut with his foot and putting her down on his bed. "How am I supposed to keep my hands off of you when you're wearing this cute little outfit, and moaning 10 feet away from me?"

All she did was shrug in response, biting back a smirk threatening to creep onto her face.

"You're supposed to be off limits, princess," he all but tried to convince himself. However, instead of moving away, he brought himself closer until he was hovering on top of her, lips barely away from her.

"Why is that, daddy?" She asked, feigning innocence. The moment he heard those words, everything cracked inside him and he roughly placed his lips onto hers. She wasted no time kissing him back, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist to pull him closer to her. In that moment, neither of them cared about how wrong it was.

All they cared about, was each other.