-𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘷𝘦

cw: smut, but the more gentle-love making kind

WHEN ANTHONY GOT HOME, HE COULD TELL VICTORIA WANTED TO TALK TO HIM.

He knew what she wanted to do, but he was truly terrified of how Vincent would react. His mind went to the absolute worse case scenario, of Vincent kicking him out, never talking to him again. And most of all, of him not allowing Victoria to be with him.

Yes, of course Victoria is an adult with free will, but family means everything to her. Especially her siblings. He wasn't sure if she would be willing to give up her bond with her brother for a relationship. And of course, he'd never ask her to do so either. He'd rather die than put her through an ultimatum like that.

So now, he was sat in her room late at night, thankful that it was dark so he couldn't see his panicked state. Little did he realize was that she was completely panicked as well. She had the same fear he did. The only difference being was that she knew Vincent would accept them as a couple. However, would Anthony chose her over him?

"So," she began. "I'd like to be honest with Vincent and tell him about our relationship. He's been suspicious about me hiding stuff, and I don't think I can keep this a secret from him anymore."

"Do you think he's going to be okay with us?"

"I think he will," she shrugged. "He told me he supports whatever I do, so that leads me to believe that he'll support me being with the man who makes me happy."

"I just don't want this to blow up in our faces. I'm scared, Vic."

She looked up hin curiously, gesturing for him to explain more.

"I'm scared he won't want us to be together. I'm scared he'd put us in a position where we would have to chose between our relationships with him, or our relationship."

"And... what would you do? If that happened?"

He put her hand in his and kissed her fingers softly, sending shivers up her arm.

"I'd chose you, over everyone, every single time."

"But not my brother," she shook her head. "I couldn't ask you to give up your friendship with him for me."

"Victoria, I would chose you over everyone, and that means everyone. Especially your brother."

"I don't think it'll come down to that," she whispered quietly, just now noticing how close their faces were.

"If it did, I would chose you. Because I love you, Victoria," he whispered. Her name eyes widened, surprised but also elated.

I love you.

I love you.

The words continued to replay in her head as she smiled and grabbed his face with both of her hands, kissing him passionately. She may not have been able to form words, but he knew she felt the same as she poured all of her love into this kiss.

He gently pushed her back against the bed and hovered on top of her, placing small kisses on her neck as he slowly took off her shirt.

"I love you," she finally whispered back as he took off her pants, panties along with them. In no time, his clothes were off and he was back on top of her.

She already felt like she was soaked, not needing any form of foreplay. He knew this, so he slowly entered himself inside of her.

"I love you," he said again, slowly but sensually pumping in and out of her. She struggled to keep her moans quiet, biting into his shoulder as she felt her release coming from how perfectly he was hitting her g-spot.

This was it, she thought. I am completely in love with this man.

The very thought sent more shivers down her spine. That, his sensational movements, and him whispering how much he loves her is what did it. She was seeing stars as her body exploded in pleasure.

"I love you so much," she whispered as she came down from her high, body still shaking. Her clenching around him sent his body into a fit of pleasure, making him release inside of her.

After riding out both their highs, he slowly pulled out of her and laid down, pulling the covers over both of them.

Neither of them cared if Vincent saw them.

They were in love, and that's what mattered.

✧══════•❁❦❁•══════✧

I can't believe there's only one more chapter and the epilogue left. Wild.

I already started writing both, so they'll definitely be posted tomorrow.

But yay, Vincent finally knows and actually accepted him. Big brother of the year award goes to Vincent Kovac!

Okay, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'll see you guys tomorrow for the ending 😭