Chapter IV

"What the fuck?!" A man standing at around six feet and with a more rounded face, a small scar going across his right eyebrow and cheek, and wider jaw like the actor, Tim Phillipps, and his eye color seems to be grey-blue. His hair is black, with the sides of his head shaved, forming a mohawk out of the hair at the top of his head, tapering off into a point at the nape of his neck. His attire consists of a faded black, 3/4-length, hooded leather coat with red interior linings and the British Union flag sewn on the left arm, a gray tank top, black fingerless gloves, black faded jeans, black military boots.

[Sir calm down, please] Sora appears as a holographic young petite woman with long grey-white hair and a large black bow on top of her head. Her attire consists of a black strapless camisole with white stripes connected to a black choker with a metal ring, a red mini skirt with white clothes, black stockings, and brown loafers. Additionally, she also sports black arm sleeves held together with white bands, a black grommet belt, small black belts on both legs with the right one on the upper thigh and left one on her ankle.

"Calm down!" The man's eyes shine bright red. "What the fuck is going on with his sudden level jump, job change quest and his Fucking evolution!"

[I though those were your doing] Sora was getting scared of the man because he never gets anger but now... well let's just say if she had a physical body she'd piss herself out of fear.

"My doing. MY DOING! I'M THE AVATAR OF THE LIGHT! WHY THE FUCK WOULD MAKE HIM, OUR LAST HOPE AGAINST THE DARKNESS, A SOVEREIGN OF THE DARKNESS! I'm going to go on a walk to calm myself... do whatever you can to make this right, even if you can't revert his evolution make him less of a sovereign of darkness."

[Yes sir]

"And I'm sorry about my behaviour earlier." With that the man walks away from Sora.

[Too bad you haven't realise that I'm made to make sure that (Y/n) becomes the avatar of darkness]

[Lowering stats]

[Name: (Y/n) (Y/n)]

[Age: 13 yr old]

[Job: Grimm Prince]

[Title: Grimm slayer]

[Level: 15]

[hp: 1250/1250]

[Mp: 1985/1985]

[STR: 65]

[AGI: 71]

[SEN: 43]

[VIT: 58]

[INT: 60]

[Remaining stats points: 0]

[Quest]

[Teach the girl how to fend for herself]

[Hijack the Schnee convoy]

[Showing skills]

[Kandiaru's Blessing: A passive skills, which will always keep you strong and healthy. Even if you loses, a limb, it'll recover after a period of time through Will to Recover. And Longevity, which makes you immune to all diseases, poisons, and other abnormalities, as well as you natural regenerative abilities all being enhanced, while sleeping]

[Weapon Mastery: An active skill, you can quickly grasp the fundamentals of whatever weapon he picks up. This only affects daggers and short swords for now]